no, no, it's my treat.

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
THREE.

lee seokmin and choi yuna : 510 words.

 

it's been three years since they last saw each other. and those three years, yuna's fondness for seokmin never changed. so when she coincidentally sat beside him at the train, she couldn't help but feel giddy as she continues to fidget at the hem of her shirt. she tried not to look at seokmin so he wouldn't notice her. 10 minutes to the ride and seokmin still haven't noticed yuna beside him, making yuna release a sigh of relief — unfortunately, causing seokmin to glance at yuna.

seokmin's eyes widen. "yuna? choi yuna?"

yuna froze and slowly took a glance at seokmin, eyes as wide like seokmin and is slightly ajar. just when she thought she could get away from having a conversation from her ex-boyfriend of 2 years during high school. the gods must be playing with her, she thought.
  "seokmin" yuna manages to say, and smiles softly.

oh how seokmin missed that smile. seokmin's heart did somersaults, it was crazy. seokmin gulps and smiles widely, "i m-  it's been awhile, huh?" he chuckles.

yuna nods in response. she looks down at her brown boots, seemingly interested on staring at it all of a sudden. yuna bit her lower lip as awkward silence inundates them. 

seokmin fakes a cough and tries to make a conversation again. "so uh, where are you heading to?" he asks. yuna shrugs and says, "i'm heading home actually. what about you" she inquires, looking at seokmin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter