come here, let me fix it.

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
FOUR.

lee taeyong & kim jennie : 902 words. taeyong was annoyed. not only was he dragged and was forced to watch a stupid concert by his 'enemy', he is actually missing a game night with the boys from his team. he glared at the girl beside her, who was smiling widely all through out the line.

"i still can't believe you made me come here." he complains. she glared at him and pinched his side, making taeyong yelp and glare at her even more.

"stop complaining you . remember, we made a deal. i won, you're a sore loser" jennie exclaims.

taeyong childishly mimics jennie's voice and repeats her sentence, "stop complaing you . remember-" he was cut off when jennie offensively hits taeyong's arm with her vip lightstick. 

"you're so annoying! the concert hasn't even started yet but you ruined my night already!" jennie groans, gritting her teeth.

"i'm sorry if i ruined it already, princess." taeyong rolls his eyes, "but if it would have been better if you didn't make me come here" he scoffs. jennie stomps her foot and turns around, following the line and didn't even bother waiting for taeyong to follow.

it was because of a ludicrous deal a week ago. jennie and taeyong never really got along as seatmates and always end up bickering at each other. they always compete at everything. so when taeyong made a deal on to whoever tops the dance class for the week — the loser will do anything the winner asks for, for a week. taeyong was too confident he would win the deal but when jennie effortlessly won, he swears jennie has got something to do with black magic. 

taeyong sighs and mutters, "girls" as he follows jennie with his hands on his pocket. when they got into the arena, they looked for their seats without a word and took a sit as they waited for the concert to start. taeyong tries to busy himself with his phone whilst jennie talked to her fellow vip beside her. 

the lights dim and total darkness surrounded the whole arena. everyone started to scream, even jennie who stood up and waved her light stick with the fans. taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter