i'll walk you home.

one hundred ways to say i love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
FIVE.

jeon jungkook and kim yerim : 803 words. she hurriedly went out of the room when the bell rang. loud footsteps followed her behind and a masculine voice's trying to get a hold of her, but she chose to ignore it and walks faster. 

"kim yerim! tiny! squirtle! kitten" he yells out all the nicknames for her which irks yerim to the core. he was making a scene. not only he was embarrassing himself but also her. 

she groans as students around her amusingly watches the two and began snickering. it was like a cat chasing the mouse. but in this setting, the mouse is definitely not afraid of the cat. the mouse just wants to get away by reason of loathing the cat ever since, they were wearing diapers.

he was cocky and definitely a playboy. yerim used to admire, jungkook. but as they grow up —​ yerim changed her preferences from a cocky jerk like jungkook to a mysterious yet close to perfection like jaehyun. 

yerim sighs in relief as she exits the school's door and heads to the parking lot. looking around and trying to find her friend's car, she frowns and deciphers that perhaps, her friend left her already. and then she remembers, her friend didn't go to school today, leaving her with no option but to walk home. yerim looks back and frantically dashes out from the parking lot when she saw jungkook still running after her. 

jungkook doesn't really know how to give up. he bothers yerim everyday. for yerim, jungkook has been a problem for her ever since he decided to become a jerk. wanting to avoid jungkook and his intention to be his next victim and be added to his long list of 'girls i have played with', yerim tried her best, her very best, to get rid of jeon jungkook.

"kim yerim, wait up" jungkook says, finally catching up to yerim by blocking her way, panting and huffing really hard.

yerim almost pitied him, almost.

"what do you w
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter