Love Letter

A Bumpy Ride (Hiatus)
Hello, guys. A fast and short update for today! A little slow-paced, but you know, baby steps, right? Hope you enjoy. And for you babes who talked about the senior, guess what? ;) You all make me very happy. Xo

 

"Hye Kyo! I need to find some of these things with my group friends first. Do you mind walking back alone?" Ji Won was in a hurry because her friends was already waiting.

"Sure, I'm just going to buy the fruits and probably sleep. I'm so tired." She nodded, started to pack her things. Even though it was just a pre orientation, it was tiring. They needed to gather a lot of stuff for the formal gathering with lecturers tomorrow and orientation camping next week. The seniors went all out giving them difficult food and snacks in form of a riddle to solve, they also made them do a few essays and the most unimportant but apparently a tradition for every freshman from years ago, a love letter to one opposite senior. This particular one made Hye Kyo a little irritated, she's not good in writing and expressing feeling through words. Moreover, she didn't know any of her seniors. What if they made fun of her letter? She shook her head, imagining her seniors mocking her and her letter. It would be terrible.
 
"I'll go with you. Fruits are heavy to carry around. Come on." In Sung was already beside her, tugging her arm.
 
"Huh? I said I can go by myself, In Sung-ssi."
 
"Come oooon. I want to help." He grinned.
 
"Can you just leave me alone?!" Hye Kyo started to feel annoyed. She didn't know what he wanted. Well, truth be told, Hye Kyo just didn't want to keep being stared at by some girls in the corner who were whispering and nodding their head towards her place. They probably had a crush on Jo In Sung. He looked fine, for all she knew. Tall, clean shaved face, short black hair. Nicely dressed. His body was well built, and he has a smile to die for.
 
"Aish, this girl. That's not how you talk to your elder brother. Call me In Sung Oppa." His mouth turned into a bright smile, with slightly mocking attitude. Hye Kyo couldn't miss the reaction of those girls seeing him smiling, they probably would faint any second now.
 
"Why? It's not like you're my senior."
 
"I was supposed to be. I skipped a year."
 
"Ah jinjja? That's the reason you look so old. I'm sorry, ahjussi. Let's go then! It's not good for elders to walk alone." She stuck her tongue out to him, and skipped her steps towards the grocery store direction.
 
"Ya Song Hye Kyo!" In Sung shouted, pacing the pavement in attempt to catch her.
 
****
 
The formal gathering with their lecturers went nicely. They were all very welcoming to the freshman, giving directions and advices, encouragement for the semesters ahead. In Sung ended up bringing all the fruits they bought and walked Hye Kyo to her dorm. They grew closer and even including Ji Won in their little trio. In Sung walked her back home every day for the week because they and Ji Won had separated preparation class, and the classes ended on different times so Hye Kyo and Ji Won were only able to see each other at the evening when they're both finished their classes.
 
It was Friday morning and they were bound to go to the orientation camping this afternoon. Typical Hye Kyo, she still fumbled around her belongings and let out a frustrated groan.
 
"I haven't even make the love letter!" She messed her hair.
 
"Can't you just copy it from the internet? Or are you more worried to think of who you should give it to?" Ji Won looked at her, wiggling her eyebrows and smirked.
 
"Ya!" Hye Kyo threw a plushie at Ji Won's face.
 
Ji Won was right. For the past week, she kept thinking about the senior who took pictures of their orientation, but she remembered not seeing him in the formal gathering. Having an enlightenment, she started scribbling down in a piece of paper with the senior image on her mind. Ten minutes of writing and she suddenly reached for a second paper sheet.
 
"Ya Song Hye Kyo, are you suddenly in love?" Ji Won mocked her, pointing on her second page of love letter.
 
Hye Kyo shrugged. "Any chance you know about the senior who was taking our pictures at the pre-orientation? The one with the checkered shirt."
 
Ji Won suddenly shrieked. "Oh My God! Every girl in this campus are talking about him nonstop and they all probably address their love letters to him anyway, so it wouldn't be awkward for all of us. I thought you haven't notice him, you never asked me about him." She frowned. "He's so so cute, isn't he? Joong Ki sunbae."
 
"Huh, I thought In Sung would be the idol among freshman. I mean, have you ever see the way those girls looked at me when I was with him?" Hye Kyo tried to cover her amusement about the conversation, keeping a blank expression.
 
"I know, I know. They looked like they're about to claw your face off. In Sung is also a catch and I don't know how you managed to befriend him at the first place, you lucky! But Joong Ki sunbae is like, another level." Ji Won beamed, her eyes dreamy, likely imagining the senior Hye Kyo talked about.
 
"Joong Ki? His name is Joong Ki?"
 
"Yes. Song Joong Ki sunbae. Aish he looked like a Greek statue." Ji Won sighed.
 
"Ya! You're imagining too much!" Hye Kyo scowled, but added Song Joong Ki in front of the envelope, and continue writing down the last sentence for the love letter:
 
'I want to get to know you better.'