Text you, text you not?

A Bumpy Ride (Hiatus)

Hope you all healthy & doing well. For @winter_beauty, @nana_16, @angelmas, @linapog & @ambai90: thank you for the continuous support, I'll try to always give my best. Xx

Nb: I'm very sorry. I tried so many ways to add pictures but it won't come out! I'm frustrated. Can anyone tell me how to do it? Thanks a bunch!

Nbb: I don't even know why a squad consisted of Jo In Sung, Song Joong Ki and Lee Kwang Soo even existed. It's unimaginable!


 

'What was that? Was that even real? Was I dreaming? Why did he ask for my number? Is he interested in me? No, probably for something related to campus. But what if he do? Aish I must be dreaming!' Hye Kyo pinched her arms and shouted in pain.
 
"Gamjagiya! Ya!! What are you doing?" In Sung turned his head to the seat next to him where Hye Kyo rubbed her arm profusely.
 
"Nothing." She said, playing with the scarf she was wearing.
 
"You've been sitting still and staring at the windows for half an hour already. If I didn't hear your breathing I would've thought you died with your eyes open." He flicked her fingers at her head. Hye Kyo scowled.
 
"I'm just going to sleep then, oppa. So tired." She yawned and closed her eyes, resting her head on In Sung's shoulder, slowly drifted off to sleep.
 
He sighed. 'You know, Song Hye Kyo. I would like it very much if you let me give you a shoulder to lean on all the time when you need it, but I guess I should try a bit harder. Now that I have a competition.' In Sung saw the whole ordeal when Joong Ki was talking to Hye Kyo before she hopped on to the bus.
 
 
****
 
Ji Won was jumping like an energizer bunny. "He asked for your number?! Oh my God! I wish I have your life! Jo In Sung is your best friend and now Song Joong Ki sunbae is noticing you." She hugged a plushie and sighed.
 
"Yet both of them can't save me from this ridiculous amount of essay I need to get done." Hye Kyo's table was covered in books and papers for some essays that needed to be done for the day after tomorrow. Suddenly her phone buzzed, and she wondered who messaged her this late. It was 11 pm.
 
Unknown number
Song Hye Kyo-ssi. It's Joong Ki. If you or your friends want some of the orientation photos, text me.
 
"Omo!" shaped a small 'o' in surprise.
 
 
"What?!" Ji Won got up from her bed, and stood behind Hye Kyo. "Omo! Omo! Joong Ki sunbae text you?!"
 
"Aish." Hye Kyo pressed her cheek to the table, desperately trying to cool her buzzing head.
 
Ji Won nudged Hye Kyo's shoulder with her head. "What did he text you?"
 
"Oh my God. It's so lame." She chuckled, but embarrassed nonetheless. "Why would I want the pictures? We all look terrible with weird expressions and drenched in mud."
 
"Hye Kyo-ya, he's trying to have a conversation with you! Oh my God, sunbae. You embarrassed yourself!" Ji Won laughed loudly after reading the message, could be seen clearly through it that he just wanted to text Hye Kyo but have nothing to talk about. "You can talk to In Sung oppa, you know. Guys' mind is weird and he can probably help you with that."
 
Hye Kyo sat up straight. She actually could, she wondered. She would talk to him about this tomorrow. But what should she reply?
 
"Ji Wonnie. What should I reply though? Even I'm embarrassed for him." Hye Kyo chuckled.
 
Ji Won laid back on her bed. "Um... Just tell him you'll date him but please stop making lame excuses just to start a conversation with you."
 
"Ya!" Hye Kyo threw her bolster.
 
Ji Won laughed and said her good night. Hye Kyo stared at her phone again, and smiled to herself. Hesitated before finally replying to the message.
 
Song Joong Ki
Ne, sunbae. I'll let you know. Thank you.
 
****
 
"Oppa! Let's have lunch, I'm so hungry." Hye Kyo approached In Sung after she waited in front of his class for 10 minutes already by now.
 
They made their way to the cafeteria, loaded their tray with food. When In Sung sipped his coffee, Hye Kyo started to talk.
 
"Oppa."
 
"Hmm?" In Sung was munching his noodle, looking really hungry from the way he ate.
 
"Joong Ki sunbae texted me."
 
He choked on his noodle, coughing abruptly.
 
"You okay, oppa?" Hye Kyo patted his back and gave him water.
 
He nodded, gulping down the water. "He did?"
 
"Mm hm. He said if I wanted the orientation photos I should text him."
 
"Aish does he really have to be so obvious?" He pressed his fingers to his temple.
 
"Obvious what, oppa?"
 
 
"He likes you, Kyo."
 
She frowned. Seriously?
 
"He likes you, jinjja. Why else would he texted you that? He just doesn't know how to begin." He continued eating his noodle. "Text him you want to look at the pictures now." He grinned, wiggling his eyebrows to her.
 
"No kidding, oppa. I don't want to look desperate like those other girls." She rolled her eyes, finishing her bibimbap. She was so hungry, apparently.
 
In Sung snatched her phone that she placed beside her food tray and started typing before she even realized. When she did, it was too late and a message was already sent.
 
In Sung's hair felt like it was about to fall off from Hye Kyo's tug.
 
****
 
Joong Ki was on the grocery store when his phone buzzed inside his pocket.
 
Song Hye Kyo
Joong Ki sunbae, my friend wants to copy some of the photos for freshman's documentary. Can I see you at campus tomorrow morning?
 
The message caught him off guard, his heart suddenly beating faster.