A Big Problem!

Foolish Beat

          

           'This girl is gonna be my wife?' Kyuhyun kept on thinking about this everytime he glances at Seohyun. Why did he say that? Well, according to Seohyun he can get the answers to his questions from Seohyun's sister named 'Taeyeon' and from his mother, herself.

            He went back to his mom's threat that they would loose all their inheritance the moment they won't get married. He was scared of what his mom said at first but after their discussion, he presumed that it's impossible for his mom to make her threat real so he just didn't mind it. But what if his mom was really serious and she, herself, is going to make the move for them to get married? Based on what Seohyun told him, it seems like his mom is planning an arranged marriage. Have she chosen for Leeteuk and Donghae, too?

            'They have to know about this.'

            "I'll leave you for a while," he said to Seohyun. Seohyun didn't reply. Her eyes were glued to the TV screen.

            He went out of the entertainment room. He hid behind the grand staircase when he saw his mom walking beside a girl. Maybe that was Taeyeon. Just like Seohyun, she's also pretty. He heard that they were talking about Leeteuk. He was surprised when he realized that Taeyeon was the one that his mom is going to set up with Leeteuk.

            He went inside a room that was below the grand staircase. It was the maids' quarters. A maid screamed in shock. Kyuhyun silenced her because maybe his mom and the girl with her might hear it. He took out his cellphone and called Leeteuk.

            "Guess what Mommy's up to?"

            "What?" Leeteuk asked.

            "She brought two women here."

            "So?"

            "She's fixing our wedding to these two ladies."

            "What?" Leeteuk asked, his voice raising. "Are you serious? Mommy won't  do that. She can't do that to us."

            "You have to come home to see it for yourself."

            "Did Mommy already talked to you about that?"

            "Not yet. But the girl whom I am supposed to be engaged with told me. I knew Mom's plan from her. Her sister named 'Taeyeon' seems to be the one Mommy is going to engage you with. I heard them talking about you. Mommy is also letting them live here, Leeteuk." That's what Kyuhyun thinks. Seohyun and her sister are not only having their vacation here, but they're also living there to be with them.

            "Let's meet at my office. Call Donghae and tell him to come here."

            "Okey-dokey." He called Donghae and told him that they are going to talk about something important in Leeteuk's office. After he hid his cellphone inside the pocket of his pants, he faced the maid. He noticed that she never left his side the whole time he was talking with his brothers. "It's the first time I saw you. Are you new?"

            She tucked some of her hair that fell on her face behind her ear. "Aniyo, young master. I've been working here for quite some time. I often see you."

            Kyuhyun studied the maid. The maid was still young, she seemed to be 22. She has a good face, nice curves and it looks like she has a crush on him. He observed her some more and saw her nameplate. 'So your name's Yuri, huh.'  Then, a smirk crept on his lips.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it??

Sorry for all Yuri's fans out there.

I need someone from SNSD to be a maid.

Kekeke.. No offense!

Kyu's starting to show his playboy side.

Really evil! Kekeke..

Comments are very much appreciated!

Kamsahamnida chingus!

Hwaiting!

^_^