Hungry Hyunnie...

Foolish Beat

 

           Seohyun woke up the next morning. She clutched her stomach. "I'm so hungry." She went out the guest room and went to the dining room. It seems like she woke up late ‘cause she saw the maids cleaning the dining table. She decided to go to the kitchen. She was sure she would find lots of food there. When she went inside the kitchen, she saw the employees of that house eating their breakfast. They all looked at her. It looks like not one of them wants to be disturbed by her so she decided to go out.

            “Seohyun,” Kyuhyun called her. He was going down the grand staircase.

            Seohyun waited for him. “Hello.”

            “Why is your face like that?”

            “I’m really very hungry. I didn’t eat dinner last night, because I slept.” She remembered that her Taeyeon unnie woke her up, but she chose to sleep rather than eat.

            “Why didn’t you asked the maids to prepare breakfast for you?”

            “They’re eating. I don’t want to disturb them.”

            “Don’t be shy. C’mon.” Kyuhyun grabbed her back to the kitchen. Seohyun hid behind his back. “Irene, please bring two hotdogs, fried rice, eggs and pineapple juice to the dining table.”

            “Yes, Young master,” replied the fat lady that seems to the cook of that house.

            Kyuhyun brought her back to the dining room. He pulled a chair for her. “Next time, don’t be ashamed to request anything from them.”

            “I don’t like the way they look at me.”

            “Why?”

            “They look at me as if they don’t want me here.”

            “Maybe it’s just what you think,” Kyuhyun defended their employees.

            Irene came. She placed the food she brought in the dining table. “Are you Seohyun?” Irene asked her.

            “Neh,” Seohyun hesitatedly answered. Though Irene was smiling, Seohyun can tell that she detested her.

            “I’ll go now, Young master. I’ll send my daughter, Yuri. You might need something else.”

            “Huh?” Kyuhyun accidentally blurted out. “Ne-never mind, Irene. We don’t need anything else.”

            “Are you sure, Young master?”

            “Neh. You can go now,” Kyuhyun said to Irene to send her off. “You can eat now,” Kyuhyun said to Seohyun.

            “You can have this.” Seohyun exchanged their plates because she really has no trust with Irene.

            Kyuhyun looked at the plate Seohyun gave him. It seems like she doesn’t want to touch it. “You want to eat outside instead?”

            “Sure!” Seohyun excitedly agreed.

            “You should change now. I’ll wait for you in the entertainment room.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the very late update chingus!!

But I’m glad it’s January now. I’m back!

Kekeke… Happy New Year everyone!

Now we’re back in business.. kekeke..

How’s the update?

Hope you like it?

Kamsahamnida!!

Hwaiting!

^_^