Serious Business between the Two Sisters

Foolish Beat


 

            Seohyun just came in the Cho Residence when she saw Taeyeon walking around.

            “Taeyeon unnie!” Seohyun excitedly called her.

            “Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you?”

            “Kyuhyun and I had breakfast in Jack’s.”

            Taeyeon’s eyebrow rose. “Where is he?”

            “He went somewhere. He just dropped me here. I have something to tell you, Taeyeon unnie.”

            It seems like Taeyeon has something to say to her, too. She brought Seohyun to her room where she slept last night. She locked the door. “Why did you tell Kyuhyun about Mrs. Cho’s offer? Also the problem with our house!”

            Seohyun bit her lower lip. “Sorry, Taeyeon unnie. I didn’t know that I was not suppose to tell anyone about that. You didn’t tell me it was suppose to be our secret.”

            Taeyeon shook her head while looking at her.

            “I’m really sorry, Taeyeon unnie.”

            “What else can I do? It already happened.”

            “Did you and Leeteuk oppa talked?”

            “How did you know? Never mind. I’m sure that Kyuhyun told you about it.” It seems like she’s really pissed with Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. “What did you want to tell me?”

            “Taeyeon unnie, Kyuhyun gave me 3 million dollars.” Seohyun took out the check from her pocket. “We can save our house now. Aren’t you happy?”

            “What’s the catch?”

            Judging from her reaction, she’s not really that happy that they now have the money to save their house. “I’ll guess, he asked for your help so that our marriage with them won’t happen.”

            “Am I not suppose to agree, Taeyeon unnie?”

            “Just accept it. Who do they think they are? Do they think we’ll do anything just to be their wives?”

            Taeyeon sat down on the stool of the dresser. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. “Just make sure that Mrs. Cho won’t show any suspicions that we are dealing with her sons. Mrs. Cho has been good to us. It would be a shame if she’ll know about our deal with her sons.”

            “Don’t worry Taeyeon unnie. I’m good in acting. I was a member of the drama club back in high school. Just like you.”

            Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Ready yourself. The things that Kyuhyun  and Leeteuk wants us to do is not gonna be that easy.”

            “What do they want us to do, Taeyeon unnie?” Seohyun curiously asked her sister.

            She and Kyuhyun haven’t talked about that before they went their separate ways.

            “It depends on them.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it?

Another update for you chingus!

Hope you’ll like it!

Kamsahamnida!

Super Generation Hwaiting!

^_^