Talking About The Plan. . . Again!

Foolish Beat

 

            He bid Seohyun good bye. Kyuhyun went to his room which is right beside the guest room. He called Leeteuk.

            "I knew it. Those girls won't have really agreed if there was nothing in exchange."

            "Those sisters don’t look like opportunist. They just really needed the money. I already talked to Seohyun for quite some time now. My first impression of her was a child who doesn’t know what she's doing or what situation she just went in."

            "That's good if it's true that they're not really after marrying rich guys."

            "Let's just be the one to offer them ten million. I'll be the one to give the share of Seohyun which is $3,300,000. Are you okay if you'll give Taeyeon's share?"

            "The problem is not the money but Mom. The moment she finds out about us giving money to the sisters, she'll surely be angry at us three. She might continue her threat which is to donate to the charity all our properties."

            "Let's just do our best in convincing the three sisters. We have to make sure that Mom will not notice anything suspicious about them. I’ll talk to Seohyun again. I'll give her the check worth $3,300,000 so that she won't think I'm just joking with her. You also have to talk to Taeyeon."

            Kyuhyun knows that Seohyun won't be a problem. But he's not too sure with Taeyeon. Taeyeon has a much stronger personality. It went without saying that she was hard to convince. But it's not his obligation anymore. It's up to Leeteuk on how he's gonna get the girl's amour.

            "I'm not gonna go home now. I'll tell Mom I'll overtime here in the office. Do something and find a way for me and Taeyeon to talk privately tomorrow," Leeteuk said.

            "Don't worry, I'll find a way."

            When Kyuhyun went back to Seohyun, he found Seohyun sleeping in the bed. He softly closed the door and carefully went near her. Seohyun was facing sideways with her body close to her knees. She was hugging a pug pillow. The teddy bear that he gave was placed in front of the headboard.

            From afar, she really looks like a kid. But closely, her body is fully developed. She has long legs, smooth skin and has nice curves. Her feet are also pretty. And he liked women with dainty feet.

            He slowly sat at the edge of the bed. He closely stared at her. Her lips were slightly opened, like she was asking him for a kiss. He slowly neared his face to hers.

            "What the heck are you doing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think was that?

Late update. Sorry guys! Mianhe!

Hope you like it!

Kamsahamnida chingus!

Hwaiting!

^_^