º It was a meet-cute out of an anime.

º I will.

"Yuki, I have been standing outside of this door for five minutes," Sooyeon snaps, glancing at her watch nervously and trying the handle once more. 

Nope. 

"Kaa," Yuki replies immediately, her tone exceedingly patient over the cell, "I can open the door but there's not much I can do if you're not here."

"What are you talking about? I'm-" Sooyeon turns around as the door swings open,

"Finally-" 

She freezes. 

"Kaa?" Yuki asks over the phone. 

"What are you doing? I'm calling the cops!" someone cries in the background. There are a pair of twins in the doorway and they look at her, a brow raised in mirror of each other. 

She glances to the number hanging above the door. 

Oh.

She puts a finger up at the boys, asking for a minute, and turns slightly away.

"I'm a floor below. Stick something in the doorway and come meet our neighbors with me. Might as well take the opportunity," she orders, rolling her eyes when Yuki's chuckles are audible even without the phone. 

"Man, Kaa," Yuki remarks, stepping down the stairs with an amused (and relieved) grin, "Only you would go to the wrong floor." 

Sooyeon hangs up, phone now unnecessary to communicate, and turns back to the boys - the emergency call from their other roommate being cancelled in the background - with a quick, warning glance to Yuki. 

"Sorry for attempting to break down your door," Sooyeon apologizes, ignoring Yuki's teasing. "I'm Sooyeon and this is Yuki. We live a floor above you."

"No way! I'm Yuuki!" the boy without glasses, the one whose eyes are a clear and sharp electric blue, greets, his grin twisted into a mischievous half-smirk. "You know what this means?" 

"What would that mean?" Yuki replies politely, brow arched with amusement and curiosity. 

"It means we should figure out who the better 'Yu(u)ki' is!" Yuuki declares, challenging Yuki with the tilt of his grin. Yuki immediately and good-naturedly (and competitively) accepts. 

Sooyeon looks to the brother, their shared and immediately understood look of exasperation sparking a sort of kinship.

"I'm Yuuma," the twin finally greets, taking her hanging hand firmly. His grip is firm and cool to the touch, careful somehow. 

"Pleasure to meet you," he adds, giving her a quirk of his lips before Yuuki and Yuki's challenge escalates, and, at the loud and passionate declaration-

"One-on-one basketball! First to 15!"

-he rolls his eyes and sighs resignedly. 

She chuckles and gives him an empathetic look. 

"Kaa!" Yuki calls at the same time Yuuki shouts, "Yuu!"

"Referee our match!" the two demand at once before turning to glare at each other. 

"Looks like we'll be seeing a lot of each other," she muses aloud. He gives her a near-unreadable look.

"Joy," he deadpans and she smiles.