march

A Look Inside the Cup

march;

 

“Hold still, you promised that you would let me do this.” Baekhyun grabbed both sides of Chanyeol’s cheeks while his boyfriend squirmed under him.
 

“My mom is going to kill me when she finds my hair the color of a GRANDMA!” Chanyeol wasn’t going to let him dye his hair silver, especially because he was already getting mistaken for a 30 year old when he was only 18. Baekhyun, for some reason, had been bugging him all week about this sudden self-proclaimed ‘long term goal’ of his. (He knows that this was all triggered by the Ravenclaw underclassman, Kim Mingyu.
 

There were pros and cons from this situation right now:

  1. Baekhyun was actually really strong and it was getting difficult for Chanyeol to hide his hair from the determined wizard any longer.
  2. Their roommates were slowly exiting the room one by one, bored by the ruckus now. Why was this a pro? It had been a while since he and Baekhyun had had any physical intimacy because their roommates would NEVER LEAVE THE ROOM.
  3. Chanyeol was afraid that Baekhyun would be disappointed by his silver hair—Mingyu is naturally good looking and Chanyeol isn’t (in his own opinion), of course he’s gonna look good in granny hair.
  4. Baekhyun’s thick thighs were on both sides of his legs and he was dangerously close to his groin. And Chanyeol was a little . He had been, for a while now (look at number 2).
     

Baekhyun huffed and crossed his arms in front of his chest. “Fine, I won’t do it.” Chanyeol sighed in relief and dropped the blanket from his face. “SIKE! Colovaria!” There was a red light and Chanyeol was met with Baekhyun’s twinkling eyes.
 

Chanyeol covered his face with his hands. “Goddammit, Byun Baekhyun!” He watched Baekhyun’s reaction when he dropped his hands to his sides to support himself up. “…What? Why are you looking at me like that?”
 

Baekhyun quickly got a mirror from the bedside table and held it up to his face. “Look, look!”
 

Chanyeol had to admit, he looked pretty hot.
 

“What did I say? I told you you would look amazing in it!” Baekhyun squealed, taking no time to stick his fingers into Chanyeol’s silver hair. “You look so damn good.” Baekhyun mumbled under his breath and leaned forward. Chanyeol watched his boyfriend’s lips curl into a big smile. Placing his hands on Baekhyun’s waist, Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun closer to him, making Baekhyun’s hands still in surprise.
 

“You got what you wanted, it’s time to get what I want now.” Chanyeol whispered against Baekhyun’s ear, his breath sending chills down Baekhyun’s spine. “I’ll let you pull on my hair when you come.”
 

“.”

 

--

SORRY I'VE BEEN SO M.I.A. FOR THE PAST MONTHS
i had writer's block (as usual, what else is new, honestly), because of the ending of Clarity, which you should check out btw lol #selfpromo
this but i also wrote this in like... 15 minutes im so sorry
i'm bouta just throw these drabbles out when i'm done with them bc the more i worry about them and edit them
the more i don't want to post it. so. yup. get ready. (i hope i'm not jinxing myself)

this is what chanyeol's hair looked like btw (he looks SO GOOD)