november

A Look Inside the Cup

november;

“I told you, you’re not going to participate in no shave November! I don’t want you to look like a hobo.” Baekhyun shouted while they were walking outside in their quidditch gear.

Taehyung peeked his head between the two and shook his head. “No shave November symbolizes masculinity. Hyung, you should try it with us.”

Chanyeol almost blinded Baekhyun with his smile (goddammit Chanyeol). “Yeah, it’ll be fun! Besides, you don’t even grow that much facial hair, so you probably won’t be able to tell.” Baekhyun gave him the look. Chanyeol was familiar with the look, it was the look that promised him no for three months. “I’m sorry, Taehyung, no can do.”

“Good boy, Captain Park.” Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol before hopping on his broom. Chanyeol loved losing to Baekhyun.

The Gryffindor quidditch team was changing in the locker room when Taehyung gave them a knowing grin. “Hyungs, I heard that you anniversary was not too long ago, congrats!”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun smiled before thanking him. “Do you remember when we first told our team?” Baekhyun asked, his eyes clouding with nostalgia.

Taehyung laughed. “Baekhyun hyung, you guys didn’t tell us, we found out because you two kissed in front of us by accident.”

It was their first match, Gryffindor V.S. Slytherin, when they blew it. During the last few seconds, the Gryffindor team had caught the Golden Snitch and won the game. The team flew around in the air for a bit before swooping down to congratulate the seeker and celebrate.

Because they didn’t want to make anything awkward for the team, Chanyeol and Baekhyun had decided to keep their relationship secret until the season was over… which failed miserably. When Chanyeol hopped off his broomstick, he grabbed Baekhyun’s face with both of his gloved hands and kissed him.

The entire quidditch team was gawking at the two, shocked (but not really because it was them two) at the sudden kiss. Jongin whistled and shouted for them to get a room until he got whacked on the back of the head by Kyungsoo.

“How long did you think you guys could keep the secret? You didn’t even go for two full weeks.” Taehyung shook his head as he put on his shoes.

“I was hoping until the season was over because we thought it would distract you guys—”

The entire team burst into laughter. “You guys acted like you guys were dating even before you guys were officially dating. Thanks to that kiss, I got some cash. I bet that you guys were already dating.” Taehyung smiled.

“Wait, hey, you can’t get money off of our business! Share the money!” Baekhyun frowned, running after Taehyung.

Chanyeol blinked, shocked by Taehyung’s response. “You guys thought we were dating before?”

Jinwoon gave him a pat on the back. “Yeah, uh... it was a little obvious.” He winked before leaving the locker room.