january

A Look Inside the Cup

warning! this chapter is literally TRASH because i didn't bother editing it and i wrote it at 3am (it was the last drabble i finished yesterday lmao)

 

january;

Kyungsoo sat down at the dinner table and stopped himself. “Wait, why is it so quiet?” he asked Chanyeol, who was busy tackling the turkey leg in his hand.

“Baekhyun has a sore throat and lost his voice.” Chanyeol chuckled and kissed Baekhyun’s cheek with his oily lips. “I’m his speaker for today, I know what Baekhyun wants to say without even hearing what he has to say. Right, Baekhyunnie?” he cooed. The only response he got from Baekhyun was a glare. “Aw, I love you too, honey.”

Kyungsoo cackled. “Serves you right, Byun Baekhyun.”

Seulgi leaned over to their side of the table. “Psst, Baek, did you finish your Transfiguration homework? I didn’t even start—”

“Seulgi, Baekhyun says for you to do your own ing work. Wow, a little harsh there, Baek.” Chanyeol interrupted Seulgi, who looked shocked at first, but laughed after looking at Baekhyun’s face.

Baekhyun pulled out the homework from his bag and placed it in between him and Seulgi. “If you have any questions, ask me.” Chanyeol read Baekhyun’s scribble on a napkin out loud. “Boring.”

After dinner they were studying together in the library when Baekhyun yawned. “Baek, you tired? What did you do last night?” Jongin asked, scribbling his essay on a piece of parchment.

“Chanyeol gave me gooooood last night. I couldn’t sleep because my heart was beating so fast—” Chanyeol was interrupted by Baekhyun pulling at his ear. “Ow, ow! I’ll stop, I promise!” As soon as Baekhyun let go of his ear, Baekhyun pulled it again, making Chanyeol yelp.

“If you incorrectly translate my words to someone again, I’m going to make sure you get this virus from me.” Baekhyun said in his scratchy, hoarse voice.

And he was right, after two days, Chanyeol was sitting in bed, sick from a sore throat and a fever.