september

A Look Inside the Cup

september;

“It’s only the second week of school, how did you two get detention?” Kyungsoo paused after looking at Chanyeol’s smug grin. “Actually, I don’t think I want to know.”

Baekhyun chuckled, taking a bite out of his sandwich. “Honestly, we didn’t even do anything that bad.”

“So, whaddya hafta do?” Jongin asked in between munches, dropping crumbs all over Kyungsoo’s arm. Kyungsoo shot his boyfriend a glare, earning a gentle peck on the cheek (which actually caused more crumbs to land on Kyungsoo’s newly ironed, laundered robes).

Baekhyun shrugged and looked at Chanyeol for help. “It’s not too bad, we have to reorganize the paper cabinets in her office.” He smiled and ruffled Baekhyun’s hair. “We’re the dream team, we’ll finish it in no time. Oh, I think it’s time to go now. It was nice having a lunch picnic with you guys, we should do it again next time.” Chanyeol said as he smushed the last piece of his sandwich in his mouth.

“They’re definitely going to make out in that place, I know it. It’s a nice secluded place, quiet and a perfect place to get undisturbed—” Kyungsoo scrunched up his eyebrows and looked at Jongin.

“You’re kidding me, right? You’re not actually serious about this?” Kyungsoo picked up a napkin before standing up from their picnic blanket. “I’m leaving.”

“Babe, I didn’t say I did anything there with someone, I’m just—”

“SAVE THE EXCUSES!”

&&

It had been an hour since they came into the office to clean, and Mrs. Jung was out to eat her lunch. Baekhyun was getting a little claustrophobic, bored, and really starting to hate how short he was. He hopped to reach for the box of ‘M’ last names when he heard a low chuckle behind him. “You need help, princess?” Chanyeol asked, walking towards Baekhyun, who still had his back to his best friend (and boyfriend!!).

“I can get this by myself, Chanyeol.” Baekhyun mumbled before continuing to jump.

Before Baekhyun could argue, Chanyeol picked Baekhyun up from the ground until he could get the boxes of files and let him down when he had it in his arms. It was like he got punched in the stomach, he couldn’t get his mind around what happened. Baekhyun had been dating Chanyeol for about a year now and the subtle, gentle touches like these were the ones that got him shy and all girly—which he didn’t like very much.

Baekhyun bent down and placed the box on the ground and turned around to face Chanyeol slowly. Chanyeol looked at him with a puzzled expression until Baekhyun slid his hands onto Chanyeol’s waist and kissed him gently. “Wh—What?” Chanyeol blinked rapidly, making Baekhyun grumble and push him onto the cabinets.

“Shut up and kiss me.” Baekhyun whispered through gritted teeth, a tone juxtaposing his rosy cheeks.

So, being the good boyfriend that he was, Chanyeol kissed him.