Hospital

Rain

I managed to write before i have to work! xD 

~~~~

After a long wait (40 minutes), the manager finally arrived and told them to bring Changkyun down. Shownu then proceed to carry the youngest from the dorm to where their manager had parked the van while waiting for them to come down. Changkyun’s laboured breathing finally eased a little after Kihyun had forced him to drink water while they were waiting for the manager.

In the van, Changkyun is seated on Wonho’s lap as he still is shivering and Wonho volunteered to be the human heater. While on the way to the hospital, Changkyun suddenly speak and if the other members are talking they won’t heard what the maknae had said.

Don’t.. stay.. hospital..

The hyungs are confused and Wonho had to lean down to Changkyun and told him to say it again.

I..don’t.. want.. to..stay.. hospital..” Changkyun weakly says and he had to take a breather every time he said a word. “Why not Kyun? Your fever is high and it’s better for you to rest there” Minhyuk said while brushing Changkyun’s hair as he was seated next to Wonho. Changkyun then slowly shakes his head.

But Puppy.. it’s better-

Changkyun whimpered loudly shaking his head though slowly and grabbing Wonho’s shirt making Wonho stop talking. Changkyun buried his head in Wonho’s neck and he starts to shake violently. Wonho panicked as he thought that Changkyun is hurting and he look down to see that Changkyun was actually crying.

The hyungs soften and Wonho sways his body to calm the sick boy while caressing his head. “Okay okay, stop crying pup. If you don’t want to stay then we won’t make you stay but if the doctor don’t let you then how?” Wonho says gently afraid that his question will make Changkyun cry even more.

Changkyun tighten his hold on Wonho’s shirt and buried his head even more under Wonho’s neck. “Please..” he says and starts to cry again.

All the members sigh and suddenly their manager speaks.

I can try persuade the doctor to let Changkyun rest at the dorm. He will be more stress if he doesn’t want to stay at the hospital and we forced him to. I was a bit late because I manage to cancel all of your schedules for tomorrow and the next three days. I’m guessing that Changkyun don’t want to stay at the hospital because he doesn’t want the fans to know?

Changkyun weakly nodded his head and Wonho told the manager that Changkyun had nodded his head indicating that he indeed doesn’t want the fans to know.

Changkyun loves his fans very much and he will try his best to not let them worry about him, thus why he doesn’t want to stay at the hospital.

They arrived at the hospital and Changkyun are currently refusing to be carried by Shownu. He is trying to stand and walk by himself into the hospital from where the van is parked. The hyungs keep coaxing him to let one of them carry him but he refused all. He wants to walk by himself.

He is determined to walk.

The hyungs then gave up and lend Changkyun a hand while he slowly walked to the hospital entrance. Though he is walking by himself, Shownu and Wonho are both at each of his sides holding his hands to help him walk without falling over. The walk is slow, but Changkyun didn’t give up and once all of them are inside, only then Changkyun let go.

Luckily, Wonho and Shownu are still with him so they get to save Changkyun from falling to the ground. Changkyun lay limps in their holds and Shownu then decided that he won’t be upset if he carry him at that moment. Shownu pick Changkyun up and Changkyun just buried his head under Shownu’s neck, breathing heavily. The short walk really tires him out. Their manager had gone to call one of the nurse to help bring Changkyun over to the ER and when the nurse saw how bad Changkyun’s condition is, she let Shownu carry him to one of the bed in the ER.

They all had stayed outside while the doctor examine Changkyun.

After a long wait, the doctor finally went out of the ER and all the 6 members ran to the doctor asking about Changkyun’s condition. The doctor smile fondly as he can see that Changkyun will be fine with these 6 boys taking care of him.

Changkyun’s condition is stable at the moment, he is currently attached to an iv drip for rehydration and yes his fever is still high but not in a worrisome state. We found a little bit of water in his lungs but with medication and rest he will be fine though he maybe will have a few coughing fit. If the coughing fit occur, make him sit up and rub his back until the fit is gone and give him water. I was informed that you guys want to bring him home?” The doctor said and the other members nodded their heads.

I will let him recover at home but someone has to take care of him and be with him most of the time until his fever is lowered to 38 degrees. After his fever lowered to 38 then you can leave him for a few hours alone to rest. He will need at least a week to recover from his fever and his strength.

The members then starts remembering everything that the doctor told them to do to nurse Changkyun back to health. After the long lectures on how to take care of Changkyun, the doctor said he will release Changkyun after his iv drip is done.

The nurse let 2 of them to enter where Changkyun had his iv drip and Shownu sent Hyungwon and Minhyuk in. Once in the room, they saw that Changkyun is sleeping peacefully with an iv attached to his right hand. “I guess the pain had eased now that he look so peaceful sleeping.” Minhyuk says while standing next to Changkyun and sit down on the chair right beside Changkyun’s bed. Hyungwoon nodded his head and sit on Changkyun’s bed near his feet.

He still thought being sick will burden us all didn’t he?” Hyungwon said quietly while mindlessly massaging Changkyun’s left feet.

We really have to change his mind about that and I guess he didn’t want to tell us because he thought it will make more work for us when Wonho hyung was already sick.” Minhyuk said and sighs quietly looking at Changkyun sleeping face.

I hope he will understand that he is precious just like the others even though he’s the youngest.” Hyungwon said and Minhyuk nodded his head agreeing.

1 and a half hours later, Changkyun wakes up and he saw both Minhyuk and Hyungwon talking quietly with each other.

Hyungs..?

Hearing their maknae’s voice, both Minhyuk and Hyungwon stop talking and turn their heads to look at Changkyun. Minhyuk smiles and reach to brush Changkyun’s hair while Hyungwon caressing Changkyun’s feet.

Hey Kyunie, how are you feeling?” Minhyuk says and Changkyun can’t help but to lean into Minhyuk’s hands.

I’m fine” was what Changkyun answered and Hyungwon rolled his eyes while lightly slapped Changkyun’s feet. “Don’t give me that answer Kyun, we all know that you are not fine.” Hyungwon says sternly before he softens and said “Just tell us everything, your pain or discomfort, we won’t be mad or annoyed at you for being sick. We love you Changkyun ah. All we want is for you to get better and by that you have to tell us everything.

You aren’t a burden. You never were never are never will. You are precious just like the others.” Minhyuk says as he caressing Changkyun’s cheek with his thumb.

Changkyun’s eyes are full with unshed tears as he tried his best not to cry out loud. He was touched and he felt very grateful to have s by his side. He croaked a small smile and told them he was sorry and promised to tell them everything in the future.

Minhyuk and Hyungwon smile at Changkyun before both of them went near him and plant a kiss on top of his head making him blush and giggled.

Well, your iv bag is empty now, I guess we can call the nurse and let you be discharge” Minhyuk says and Hyungwon went to call one of the nurses. Changkyun just lay on the bed waiting for the nurse to come. He still felt heavy and weak but at least he can breathe better, manage to talk and his visions are not swirling anymore.

Half an hour later, Changkyun finally discharged. He still wants to walk by himself when they were out at the entrance to go to the van so they let him. Once they are seated in the van, Wonho pulled Changkyun and makes him sit on his lap. Changkyun didn’t bother and just lay limp in Wonho’s hold and he close his eyes to catch some more sleep.

The ride to the dorm are silent as they all went to sleep with Changkyun. 

~~~~

fluff~~ 

can't keep hurting my baby. >.< 

stay tuned~ ^^