Struggling

Rain

you guys can't wait right? xD i shall ease your pain a little. =p

~~~~

After dinner, Hyungwon and Minhyuk helps Kihyun clean the dishes while Shownu, Wonho and Jooheon went into their room. Kihyun had left a bit of food for Changkyun on the table and he decided to wake the younger up and ask if he wants to eat dinner or not. Kihyun left the other two and went to his shared bedroom with the maknae.

Kihyun found Changkyun asleep curled up under the blanket and facing the wall. He went to the younger’s bunk and tap the bed and pillow that Changkyun is currently sleeping on.

Changkyun, despite having a fever he still is a light sleeper so when Kihyun tap his pillow he woke up and turns slowly to face the older. It’s a good thing that Changkyun went to sleep with his hoodie as he can hide his sick face a little and just prayed that Kihyun wouldn’t notice.

You missed dinner. We all have eaten and I saved your portion if you want to eat right now.” Kihyun says while scanning the younger’s face but Changkyun had mastered his poker face so Kihyun can’t really read the younger. For now.

No thanks hyung, I’m not hungry. Wanna sleep..” Changkyun mumbled drowsy with sleepiness.

Stop with the sulking Kyun. Get down now and go eat your dinner.” Kihyun says hands on his hips.

Changkyun can feel the headache making a comeback where it was dull before when he slept. Suppressing a sigh not to anger the older any more, Changkyun slowly sit up and he had to close his eyes when the dizziness strikes him even from the little movement. He was grateful that his hoodie is still on his head hiding his face from Kihyun.

He slowly went down from his bed struggling to act normal while Kihyun still standing and watching him nearby. He wanted to sit for a while on Minhyuk’s bed to recover from the dizziness but afraid that Kihyun would notice, he walked out of the room slowly going to the kitchen.

He really don’t want to eat. He didn’t even think he can swallow the food without getting sick afterwards. Battling with himself he finally have the courage to eat the food. Kihyun who had been following Changkyun to the kitchen keep looking and observing the younger eating. Kihyun noticed that Changkyun walk and eat slowly but he thought that it may be because the younger was sleepy.

Changkyun only managed to eat half of his food and it took a lot of his strength to actually eat the food at the first place. “I’m done hyung.” Changkyun says and Kihyun scrunch his eyes at the younger as he saw that he only ate half of the food. “You only ate half. You usually finishes your food.

I’m full and sleepy. I don’t want to eat anymore. I want to sleep. Please hyung?” Changkyun says unaware that he pulled his wide puppy eyes face. Maybe because of his glazed fever eyes, the puppy face was pulled perfectly and Kihyun can’t say no to the younger and he finally let Changkyun go back to sleep.

As Changkyun lay on his bed, he really contemplating with himself whether he should tell his hyungs about his fever or just keep it quiet. He badly wants to keep what he had vowed but he really felt like fainting at any moment right now with how lethargic he feels and the way his head pounded loudly.

Nope. Wonho hyung is still sick and if I tell them then they will have another person to look for and they will be more tired. I’ll just have to fight this alone.

Feeling sicker and colder by the second, Changkyun fell asleep.

The next day they woke up and get ready for the schedules and it looks like Wonho’s fever had broken that night and he is definitely getting better. All the other members were relieved with that as they really can’t afford to mess up any of their schedule.

Well, all 6 members except for 1.

Changkyun had woken feeling worse than ever. His headache won’t go away no matter what he did (sneakily ate a painkiller in the bathroom), his head felt very hot, he shivers every 5 minutes, his limbs felt like turning into a jelly and the lists go on.

Does he finally tell his hyungs about his conditions?

Nope. He still won’t tell them. He stubbornly thought that he can pull this through.

The day went by with Changkyun struggling to stay focus throughout the schedules, falling asleep whenever his hyungs were not looking at him, dancing and rapping with all his might despite feeling like he might faint on the stage, avoids his hyungs’ touch and walk without stumble caused by the dizzy spells.

The hyungs still giving him the silent treatment at most times but lesser than yesterday. They did have a little conversation here and there but the younger seems not having the mood to reply to their questions or words mostly so they assumed that their maknae was still sulking because of how they treated him the day before. So the hyungs just let Changkyun be.

That was not the case though. Changkyun can’t even think straight so how the hell can he reply whatever his hyungs asked him. He’s already struggling to stay awake most of the time and he tried to focus on his performance more.

Jooheon were actually observing the maknae since the morning after he caught the younger stumbled and closed his eyes for a few seconds earlier that day. He’s trying to pry the younger on telling him if he has trouble with something or if he was not feeling well.

Wonho hyung was not the only one that was soaked to the bone 2 days ago though, Changkyun was soaked too and as far as I remember he went to sleep without showering that night thought Jooheon.

Jooheon then noticed that Kihyun who was seating across from Changkyun also having his eyes following Changkyun’s movements. Jooheon knew at the time that Kihyun also had a suspicion that their maknae are not well but he didn’t tell any of his hyungs about it.

Jooheon and Kihyun wants to change that. They need Changkyun to tell them how he’s feeling so they can help him getting better.

They had finished their schedule for the day and luckily there was no incident or accident. Changkyun now can relax a bit as he didn’t have to use his energy to focus on everything that related to performing and getting caught by his hyungs.

He craves sleep.

All he wants now is sleep and maybe sleep for 2 days straight but he knows that he still have to get up tomorrow and struggles again for another day with his fever.

Jooheon and Kihyun quietly follow the maknae into their shared bedroom and watch him change his clothes and went up straight to his bunk. At this point they already know that Changkyun definitely is sick but they want the younger to tell them himself.

That won’t happen though.

They watched as Changkyun lay on his bed, grab the blanket and hides under it. Kihyun really felt like whacking Changkyun’s head at how stubborn the younger is when it comes to this. Whenever Changkyun made a fool out of himself, he will stay away from troubling the other members for a few days and kept to himself until he deemed that it’s fine to rely on his hyungs again even if he got injured or sick. They’ve already encountered this before where Changkyun had injured his leg but kept to himself until he went limp one day during a dance practice.

Jooheon and Kihyun don’t want anything like that to happen to their maknae again. It was hard when they knew Changkyun was badly struggling but still doing everything that his hyungs told him to without a fuss.

Changkyun ah, are you alright?” Kihyun asks while standing next to Changkyun’s bed.

Changkyun tensed up under the blanket. He panicked and thought to himself.

Does he know? No no no he can’t know. God please..

Kyunnie? Tell us if you’re not feeling well. We’re not gonna get mad at you for falling sick at the same time with Wonho hyung” Jooheon coax the maknae. Changkyun sighs slowly but he is determined not to tell his hyungs. He pulled his head from under the blanket and turns to Kihyun and Jooheon.

I’m fine hyungs. I’m just very tired and wanted to sleep early that’s all” Changkyun says managing a small smile. “Stop it maknae. We already know that you’re sick. We just want you to admit it to us right now.” Kihyun says getting annoyed at how stubborn this kid is. Jooheon nodded agreeing. Changkyun sighs getting annoyed himself as he desperately wants to sleep but this 2 hyungs won’t let him so without thinking he raised his voice.

Hyung! I am fine! I’m tired and I want to sleep! That’s all! Just let me be!

Kihyun and Jooheon both were stunned at the maknae outburst. “Fine! You know what? I don’t care and I won’t care anymore about you! You can do whatever the hell you want and we won’t bother you again!” Kihyun says as he felt hurt that the maknae getting angry at them when they were trying to help him. Kihyun then grabbed Jooheon’s hands and stomped out of the room.

Changkyun stared at the place where Kihyun was standing and he rubbed his face annoyed with himself. Why did I have to burst like that?! He thought and sighs again before laying down fully on the bed and he turned to face the wall.

I’ll apologize tomorrow..

~~~~

how is it? i hope you guys like it <3