Raining

Rain

that night...

~~~~

They were eating at the kitchen after Kihyun had left the maknae and went to cook for dinner. Wonho seems to notice that the maknae are not with them again, “Is Changkyun still sulking?

Let the brat be, I don’t care anymore.” Says Kihyun not wanting to talk about the maknae for now. The other members are puzzled and they all turned to face Jooheon for some explanation. “We asked Changkyun if he was alright because he seems a bit under the weather today but then Changkyun yelled at us saying that he’s fine and he only wants to sleep and to leave him alone. So yeah.” Jooheon says shrugging and went back to eat.

Is he sick?” Hyungwon asked as he also remembered that he did saw Changkyun falling asleep a few times when they were on standby before performances that day.

Did he caught it from Wonho? He did stay by Wonho’s side most of the time yesterday” Shownu says as he’s trying to remember if he saw Changkyun acting strange.

I guess he still feels guilty about that night. If he really is sick, he won’t tell us until he couldn’t handle it anymore.” Says Minhyuk.

I guess I was a bit harsh to him.” Wonho sighs and all of them nodded their heads. They all have been harsh to the maknae and they didn’t even care at first even though they knew Changkyun was soaked too. “Let him be tonight and we’ll see how he is tomorrow morning. Maybe he’ll feel better.” says Kihyun and all of them agreed.

At about 6 o’clock in the morning where 6 of them are sound asleep, Changkyun woke up. He didn’t know why he suddenly wakes up though. He stares at the ceiling drowsily and slowly he realizes that the headaches were the one that had woken him up.

His headache seems to take another notch where even sleeps can’t help him ease the pain. He also realizes that his vision were actually swirling and he tried to close his eyes a few times but he gets dizzier.

He tried to sit up but failed. It seems like all his limbs just turned into jelly. He struggles to even raise his hands from the bed. Whenever he tried to he just fell down back on the bed. His breathe became laboured even though he only did little movements and he really wish that one of the hyungs in the room noticed him. He didn’t even care anymore. Be damned the vows.

He desperately need someone right now.   

He tried calling for his hyungs who are in the room but nothing came out. Trying to talk tires him out. Nothing came out but a small whimper. His breathing becoming more and more laboured as he starts to panic and he is definitely crying. He pray to god that one of his hyungs no matter who, wakes up and notice him.

In the middle of his struggling suddenly the room was filled with lights. He whimpers again as the lights hurts his head even more. He was surprised that he didn’t faint yet because all of this aches are too much for him.

It seems like Jooheon was the one who turned the lights on. Jooheon was sleeping when he heard a laboured breathing and whimpers. He jumped from his bed and turned the lights on when he realized the noise was from the maknae. Jooheon then climb up the bunk bed and he found Changkyun crying and seems very weak.

Kyunnie? Hey don’t’cry. I’m here. Your hyung is here. Shh..” Jooheon says while having one of his hand under Changkyun’s neck to raise Changkyun into a sitting position.

He can feel how warm Changkyun is and Jooheon is very worried.

Changkyun can only whimper but luckily he had stop crying once he realize that Jooheon is there helping him to sit up. He went limp in Jooheon’s hold as soon as he’s in a sitting position still breathing heavily. 

. He’s burning up. I need to wake someone up but I can’t leave him alone.

Jooheon then grab one of Changkyun’s soft toys and tossed it to Kihyun across the room. The soft toy land exactly on Kihyun’s face making Kihyun jumped awake.

What the-

Hyung, Changkyun is burning up. I think we need to get him to the hospital. He’s very weak he can’t even raise his hands.” Jooheon cut Kihyun while gently soothing Changkyun’s forehead and head. Kihyun eyes go wide and he jumped down and run to the bathroom to grab a thermometer. Along the way he went into the other room, switch on the lights and shake Shownu’s body not so gently enough making him awake.

Hyung, call the manager. We need him to drive Changkyun to the hospital. His fever worsen.” Kihyun says not waiting for Shownu’s respond and run to grab the thermometer. Shownu just stare at where Kihyun was standing at and after a few seconds where he finally registered Kihyun’s words only did he sit up and grab the phone.

Changkyun shivers in Jooheon’s arms and he can’t open his eyes much as his visions swirl every time he did open them. He leans into Jooheon’s hand everytime the older runs it along his forehead to his hair. The cold hand of Jooheon really helps sooth his burning forehead.

Kihyun then climbed up on Changkyun’s bed and sit wherever he can on the bed and gently told Changkyun to open his mouth so he can take his temperature. At first Changkyun didn’t understand what Kihyun told him, he only open his mouth a few seconds later after his mind finally cooperate and he finally understood what Kihyun said. They waited for the thermometer to beep.

, okay he definitely have to go to the hospital.” Kihyun says as soon as he read the numbers on the thermometer. Before Jooheon can asked how high it is, Shownu and Wonho walked into the room both of them wearing a very concerned face.

How high is his fever?” Shownu asked after he saw the thermometer in Kihyun’s hands. Wonho stood near the bed to take a look at the maknae silently.

39.5 degrees

Jooheon, Shownu and Wonho’s eyes go wide after they heard Kihyun.

 Changkyun can only whimper.

Kihyun then look at the maknae and put his left hand under Changkyun’s hand before he brush the maknae’s cheek with his right thumb, “Kyun ah, can you hear me? You don’t have to speak. Squeeze my hand if you can. I need to know if you’re with us or not”. It took for about 10 seconds before Kihyun felt a small weak squeeze on his hand and he smile a little relieved that Changkyun can still understand him though a bit slow.

We need to take him to the couch in the living room, it would be easier when manager hyung arrived later” says Wonho and Shownu nodded and headed to the ladder bed. Jooheon and Kihyun then gently hold the maknae and pass him to Shownu. Changkyun lay limps in Shownu’s arms.

Shownu then carry Changkyun and bring him to the couch in the living room. Before going into the living room with the others, Kihyun wakes Minhyuk up and told him about their maknae’s condition while Wonho went to his room to wake Hyungwon up.

Shownu had put Changkyun on the couch and Kihyun covers him with a thin blanket as he didn’t want the fever to worsen anymore. Wonho then noticed that Changkyun is still shivering so he pulled Changkyun into a sitting position gently and he slid beside the younger and Changkyun goes limp in his hold. Changkyun sigh as Wonho’s body helps him feel a bit warmer.

Minhyuk and Hyungwon had woken up and sit with the other in the living room while waiting for the manager to come pick them up. It looks like all of them want to go with Changkyun to the hospital worried as hell about the youngest.

While waiting, Changkyun had coughs a few times and if they listen quietly, they can hear a small wheezing whenever Changkyun breathes. All of them just hope that their manager arrived to the dorm fast. They are getting more and more anxious about the maknae’s condition, despite him being so hot under the touch, his fingers are slowly turning blue.

Worried, Minhyuk went to sit a little on the couch and massage Changkyun’s fingers hoping for the blood to flow normally. Changkyun appreciate whatever his hyungs are doing to him right now to make him feel better.

Now all they have to do is wait for their manager to come pick them up.

~~~~

Well, the story will be longer i guess ^^' 

next update will probably be next week. 

my works keep coming T.T 

enjoy babies see you later~~