Guilt

Rain

Enjoy~

~~~~

The silent atmosphere in the van right now are very deafening and it makes Changkyun feel uncomfortable. He sighs and try not to move a lot as he didn’t want his wet clothes to wet the car seat even more.

He silently looked over his shoulder and saw Wonho who is also wet, staring out of the window not paying attention to anyone in the car. Guilt seems to wrack his body when he thought back on what he did earlier before all of them get to the van.

-FlashBack-

Stop pushing me Changkyun, I don’t want to get wet before the van is here. I can feel a cold coming up and I don’t want to get sick.” Wonho says as he’s trying his best to stay away from the rain a few feet away.

Changkyun was moving around bored as he waited for their van to arrive and unconsciously pushing his hyungs and suddenly his foot slipped and before he can balance himself, he grabbed the back of Wonho’s shirt and both of them were pushed forward into the rain.

Wet and angry, Wonho yelled at Changkyun.

What the hell Kyun?! Can’t you matured up for once? What part of ‘I don’t want to get sick’ that you don’t understand?!

Changkyun who finally have his balance back stared at Wonho with wide eyes and before he can stutter an apology their van arrived and Wonho stomped away from him and went to the van first. Changkyun was dumbfounded and all he can do is stare at Wonho’s back before his other members and the manager usher him to the van.

-End of Flashback-

He can feel the disappointed stares of his hyungs except for Wonho’s and he can’t help feeling small. They all remained silent throughout the journey back home.

Wonho went straight to his room to fetch his clothes before going to the bathroom to shower and the other member let him without a fuss. Usually they all will have a little fight on who get to shower first but they let it go this time. Without Wonho at the scene, the hyungs all turned to Changkyun with a disapproved look and he wish that the ground would swallow him right there right now.

Why did you pushed him Kyun? He already told you he doesn’t want to get wet and now he will probably catch a fever or something.” Kihyun said crossing his hands on his chest.

You do know that we have a lot of schedule this week right? You should’ve been more careful” Shownu says quietly.

We get it that you like to get playful at times but not like that Kyun ah” Minhyuk says without a single smile on his face.

When Minhyuk didn’t even smile, Changkyun knew that he messed up big time but he didn’t pushed Wonho willingly though, it was an accident. He waits for the other 2 member to lecture him but the other two only stare at him silently before shaking their heads.

It wasn’t on purpose. I swear. My foot slipped and I accidentally pushed Wonho hyung trying to balance myself.” He tried explaining the situation but the hyungs were already stressed and tired so they only interpreted Changkyun’s explanation as an excuse.

I don’t care. You can give us as many excuses that you want but I want you to apologize first thing in the morning to Wonho tomorrow and I don’t want these kind of situation to happen again. Understood?” Shownu says before went to his bedroom.

Changkyun can only sigh as he knows that he was at fault here for not staying still when they were waiting for the van.

He then went up to his room to change his wet clothes that had already dry a little before waiting for his turn to shower. He decided that he will apologize tonight rather than tomorrow so he went out of his room to wait for Wonho in the living room.

After 15 minutes, he finally saw Wonho walked out of the bathroom and he stood up to go and apologize.

Hyung I’m sor-

Save it Kyun, I don’t want to hear it. I can already felt a headache coming and I only want to sleep and hopefully tomorrow I won’t have a fever” Wonho says cutting him from apologizing and Wonho went to his bedroom.

Changkyun’s shoulder slumped and he too went to his bedroom to sleep forgetting about waiting for his turn to shower. He was already wet from the rain earlier. That can do he thought. He lie on his bed and will himself to sleep but not without feeling how stupid he is. I should’ve controlled myself better. I promise that I won’t make any trouble or being a burden anymore.

But little did he know that the dull ache at the back of his head might change what he vowed to himself.

~~~~

I'm back with new story xD

Can't seem to take my hands away from writing about Changkyun. 

Hope you guys will love this story as well <3