Lonely

Rain

felt like posting another ch today. so enjoy <3

~~~~

The next morning Changkyun was woken up by Kihyun throwing a pillow at him. He sat up on his bed feeling a bit heavy but pushed it aside as Kihyun says “Get up, Wonho is having a fever. I can’t leave him for long so you have to get up and get ready”.

Hearing that Wonho had a fever, he can’t help feeling guiltier so without a fuss he went down from his bed and went to the bathroom to shower. In the middle of his shower, he finally realized that his limbs are aching and he felt colder than usual.

Great, I’m getting sick too.

Don’t want to burden his hyungs because of his stupid accident last night, Changkyun decided not to tell anyone that he is feeling under the weather and act like he’s fine.

After the shower, he went to Wonho’s room wanting to see the sick hyung. In the room, Kihyun, Shownu and Wonho seems to be debating with each other and Changkyun went further inside the room to hear what they are saying.

You need to rest hyung. Stop acting like you’re fine” Kihyun says as he tried to make Wonho lie down on his bed.

I’m fine. I’ll be fine. I can’t disappoint the fans you know. They’re anticipating me.” Wonho tried to give any excuses so he can go to their schedule.

Kihyun sighs and huffed crossing his hands on his chest and turned to Shownu who are silently observing the situation. “Well hyung? Do you think its fine for Wonho hyung to go with us?

Shownu was silent at first. After a long fight with his own brain, Shownu decided that Wonho can go with them but he will have the upmost attention from everyone for the whole day. Wonho grins at Kihyun as Shownu took his side and told them to leave and get ready while he do the same.

As Shownu and Kihyun turned to walk out of the room, they saw that Changkyun was standing near the door and without saying anything they walked out of the room but not before glaring at him and sigh loudly. Changkyun knew the glares and sighs were a silent words saying that this mess was because of him. Refraining himself from sighing, he coughs a little to catch Wonho’s attention.

Wonho turns around and saw Changkyun by the door so he raised one of his eyebrow to Changkyun asking silently what does the younger want.

Are you really gonna be ok today..? What is your temperature hyung?” he asked as he slowly walk nearer to Wonho. Wonho just shrug as he really don’t want to see the one that caused his sickness to worsen at the moment but he can’t shove the younger out when all he saw was a genuine concerned face.

I’ll manage. I just hope you won’t do anything stupid today. Okay?” Wonho said as he grab his bag full of his medication and supplement before turning to Changkyun. Changkyun nodded his head and let his hyung walk out of the room first before following through.

They all are scattered around the living room waiting for their manager to come and pick them up. Changkyun stayed away from the other members as they fussed about Wonho. He can feel a chill coming but not wanting someone to catch him feeling sick, Changkyun abandon his decision to grab another sweater from his room.

They all piled up in the van and try to catch some more sleep while their manager drives them to their schedule. Wonho was bundled up sitting in the middle of the van as Kihyun won’t let Wonho out of the dorm’s door without the necessary clothing for a sick person.

Changkyun is cold. His one long sleeved shirt and a jacket didn’t help the chill he is having and he tried so hard to supressed a shiver that rack his sick body. Jooheon who was seating next to him had glanced two or three times towards the younger because he can’t shake the feeling that something was up with the maknae. Maybe he’s being cautious and still a bit uncomfortable because of last night thought Jooheon and he let go of his inner sense and look out of the window for the rest of the journey.

For the rest of the day, six of them watched Wonho like a hawk and will come to his side whenever they saw that Wonho suddenly looked paler or sicker. Even Changkyun helped his sick hyung whenever the older need something and didn’t leave Wonho’s side and helping him as much as he can with his condition. Changkyun had developed a mild headache throughout the day but he act like nothing is wrong thanks to his poker face. He pushed aside the uncomfortable feeling within his body and pay most attention to Wonho for the whole day.

They finally finished their schedule for the day.

Right now everyone is resting in the dorm doing whatever they feel like doing before they have to go to bed. Wonho was sent to his room so he could rest the fever out while Kihyun cooks porridge and other foods for the members in the kitchen.

Shownu, Minhyuk and Hyungwon were in the living room playing video games while waiting for the food while Jooheon and Changkyun went straight to their bedroom once they went inside the dorm earlier.

Jooheon was playing with his ipod and ipad on his bed in the room while Changkyun seems to be sleeping.

 Changkyun is not sleeping.

He was having a battle with his sickness under the blanket. His headache had gone from mild to a full forced ache and his chilled makes him feel like he’s sitting in the freezer.

He felt like fainting. He felt like death. He wants to cry. He didn’t want to tell his hyung with how bad he is feeling right now.

He didn’t want to be a burden.

Changkyun faced the wall as he didn’t want Jooheon to see his probably sick and pale face. He has been shivering for the past 1 hour under the blanket and his visions swirl every time he open his eyes. He keeps trying to sleep as that was the only thing that can ease his aches for a while and after a half an hour, he finally succumbed to sleep.

An hour later, Kihyun had finished cooking and called for the others to come and eat. Kihyun went to Wonho’s room to see if the fever had gone down or not and it seems that Wonho is getting better. Assured that Wonho’s fever is definitely lower than in that morning, Kihyun ushered Wonho to the kitchen. Kihyun picked up his chopstick and starts to eat before he realized that their maknae wasn’t at the table.

Where’s the maknae?

Sleeping” Jooheon says while chewing his foods.

Chew your food first Heonie” Hyungwon says looking at the younger while lightly slapping the younger’s shoulder. “Kihyun hyung asked so I answered” Jooheon says shrugging.

Kihyun rolled his eyes and shakes his head before continue eating his food.

Sleeping or sulking?” Minhyuk says without moving his head from downing his food and Jooheon shrugged saying “Well from my bed he looks like he’s sleeping so I don’t know”.

Maybe both” says Wonho while slurping his porridge.

We were harsh to him today so it doesn’t surprise me if he doesn’t want to eat dinner with us” Shownu says and all of them went silent before sighing.

Not that they hate their maknae no, they love him to death but sometimes they need to punish him a little whenever he did something wrong and today all of them had given him a cold shoulder and silent treatment for the entire day.

Changkyun knew this and he let them but not without feeling sad as he really loves to cuddle his hyungs but they wouldn’t let him. He felt extra clingy today as he felt the need to touch someone to make him feel better because of the fever but all of them rejected him for a cuddle. So Changkyun felt very lonely today and he can’t do anything about it. 

~~~~

sorry for the angst >.< 

stay tuned~