Choi Chu Ju

DBSK are back

Yunho: I recognized that girl.

"Who?" They asked in unison.

Yunho: That girl who poisoned me. (closed his eyes)
Changmin: That same girl again?!
Yunho: Not that girl. You didn't know? I was poisoned two times.
Jaejoong: What?!
Changmin: Seriously, two times?!
Yoochun: two times ,that's unbelievable.
Junsu: Then who is she? And how come you're still alive?
Yoochun: (punches Junsu's head lightly) Shut up.
Yunho: When we first debut, I met a classmate who says she's a fan of DBSK. She would always ask for an autograph, but the bodyguards are always watching. I had to ignore her. Then she poisoned me, she only watched me. I never told anyone she did it.
Junsu: You should have. Now she's back. But why is she aiming at Jaejoong-ah?

Later, at night, Jaejoong went to home and opened his laptop again. He searched "DBSK Anti fans" and found something that had been posted many years ago. He had read it two times since the first time it was posted, and it still made him sad and cry.

It was from the girl who poisoned Yunho at the year 2006.

Link: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=46179600372&topic=7893
to jung yunho:
you better be careful of what you are saying! You are always so pround since you debut, you song let people feel like vomiting, your dance also have so many mistakes, compare to other singer you are the worse of all, so what is so great about you? do yo uknow what is your limt? Let me tell you, only kids like DBSK, when you all are shown in a channel, you all know how many people want to change the channel? The viewing ratio is so low!, haha, what kind of popular singer you are? Always the stars for the kids. Really feeling like punishing you all. Hehe

I know that the police uncle will investigate that I am the one who did all this, on 15th 2.30pm, I surrendered. I could not believe that yunho still defending me, hope that I would not be charged.

I will not thank him. Because I dislike him.
Heard that there are also anti-fans in china now, recently they make a mourning hall for cyndi wang (a taiwanise singer) online, this was a good idea.
Anti-fans around the world unite and together harming the stars.
From a korean anti-fans


I am also an anti-fan. I will not say my name. We always do things secretly. Two days ago, there was a reporter from a newspaper want to interview me.Since the day that yunho was poisoned the entertainment reporters of the whole world was looking for us, cassiopeia around the world wanted to get after us even, hehe, and we even became the hottest topic of the entertainment.
I think everybody may know that, the next target that anti-fans will bother will be super junior, kim hee chul and the only chinese member Han kyung. It can also be other artist as well. Everyone also saw in anti-cafe that many people also dislike jay chou and lee jun ki.


~end of the letter~

Jaejoong felt sad while reading it again. He couldn't hold his tears back.

The following day, Jaejoong went to their rehearsal. After taking a short break, their manager called him.


Manager: There's a call for you. (He handed the phone to Jaejoong)

Jaejoong accepted the phone and placed it on his ear.

Jaejoong: Yoboseyo?
Yunho: Hey, it's me. Yunho.
Jaejoong: Oh, you called.

Jaejoong looked at his manager, who was eying him and giving him a sign to end the call and refuse whatever Yunho tells him.

Yunho: Can we meet tonight? With the others?
Jaejoong: Tonight?
Manager: Tell them we're rehearsing.
Jaejoong: (cleared his throat) Sorry. We're going to be rehearsing tonight.
Yunho: Oh, (sad).
Jaejoong: Maybe some other time.
Yunho: Okay, sure.
Jaejoong: By the way, how's your forehead?
Yunho: Ahh, it's fine. Thanks for asking.

~~~Yunho's home~~~

Yunho was sitting on the rooftop while on phone with Jaejoong, he was about to end the call but then he heard car crashing. He saw a truck and van crashed, he got shocked and dropped his phone near the roof. He was about to get it back but then he tripped and fell off the roof. He groaned with pain and heard a small crack on his back that hit the ground.
He woke up 8 P.M. at night with his mother taking care of him.


Mom: Don't stand up anymore. You'll only hurt yourself. Max Changmin is coming here, he was so worried.
Yunho: Omma, I still have something to do.
Mom: Don't be stubborn okay?

~Meanwhile~
Changmin is on his way to Yunho's house while he was on phone with Yoochun.


Changmin: Yoochun-hyung, Yunho fell from the roof and now he's really badly hurt. Let's visit him!
Yoochun: What? He fell? But--- (looks at his manager) We really want to visit him but we're rehearsing right now! I'm really sorry... Can you tell Yunho that?

Jaejoong went out for a short break of rehearsing. Yunho called him again and then he answered.

Yunho: (on phone) Hey, how's it going?
Jaejoong: We're having a short break after rehearsing. Why did you call?
Yunho: I'm really bored and don't have someone to talk to. Changmin and Yoochun's phones are busy and I think Junsu's phone is off.
Jaejoong: Oh, don't you have other friends out there?
Yunho: Well... The four of you are my best friends. You are still my best friend right?
Jaejoong: (giggle) Of course. Best friends. Even though you lied about fact I contacted you.
Yunho: About that... I want to say sorry. I really didn't know until the staff told me you did and she deleted it because the Manager said so.
Jaejoong: What?
Yunho: And I had to keep quiet... But it's not Manager's fault. Although I don't know the real reason behind it. I'm also really sorry that the band had to break up. I'm a leader but I wasn't able to do anything. Sorry.

Jaejoong smiled. He was touched, but before he could say something, someone hit his head with a wood. His cellphone dropped as he tumbled on the ground unconsciously.
The person who did it to him is a girl. That girl took the cellphone and talked to Yunho.


Girl: Hello, Jung Yunho.
Yunho: (widened his eyes in surprise)
Girl: It's me. Choi Chu Ju. If you want to save your precious friend, then you have to come to my place.