Haters

DBSK are back

It has been years since DBSK split up into two bands. Yunho and Changmin are the only two left in DBSK while Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun are now JYJ.
And now, Christmas had passed and New Year's coming. They had said their wishes, let's see if their secret wishes comes true.
The five of them always hold their tears back, we can always see that there is sadness in their eyes and even though they act cool, deep inside they are sad and miss each other. That's DBSK.


~Backstage after DBSK's concert~
Changmin: Hyung, who are you calling?
Yunho: They won't answer my calls.
Changmin: (sigh) Maybe they thought you're dodging Jaejoong that's why they are all dodging you too.


Yunho remembered when he was in the Press Conference months ago. He had to tell everyone Jaejoong never contacted him, and when he found out that he actually did, it was already too late.
(check that news here: http://nonie4u.blogspot.com/2011/01/jaejoongs-contacted-yunho-again.html)


Before Changmin could leave the dressing room, he noticed that Yunho was using their manager's phone.


Changmin: Ya! Isn't that Manager's phone?


Yunho tried to hide it behind him but when Changmin was sure, he decided to show it.


Changmin: It is right?
Yunho: What can I do? Manager took my phone before we have our concert.
Changmin: You're really stubborn. Why can't you just be like me? Every time I want to meet the guys, I just sneak out.
Yunho: You know I can't do that, Changmin-ah. Even my Father wont let me, bodyguards are always around me. And I know you were sneaking out, you even went to an outing with Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun. You didn't invite me.
Changmin: You know that?
Yunho: I'm not blind.
Changmin: Well, (stuttering) I only did because you were sick that time. It's your fault for always getting a fever.

[JYJ's Backstage : after their concert]


Junsu: (lying down the couch) I'm bored.
Yoochun: Let's go out.
Junsu: If only they would let us. Bodyguards are always following us.


(Jaejoong was using his laptop that time)


Jaejoong: I can't believe this. They're saying that Yunho-yah stole my role in that Drama.
Junsu & Yoochun: WHAT?! Who said that?!
Jaejoong: (turns off laptop) I don't know. I'm afraid to face him now. Maybe that's another reason he lied he didn't receive my text. Still, why did he lie? (cocked an eyebrow) He is ridiculous.
Junsu: Ahh, so that's why you've been dodging his calls at your house.
Jaejoong: You were dodging his calls too.
Junsu: Huh? Well, only because... I was told to.
Yoochun: Enough already. Why don't we meet them then? You know, Boys Night Out?

They went to a Private Bar. Yoochun called Changmin to come with Yunho and so the five of them can meet again.
DBSK's car stopped and at the same time JYJ's car too. They stepped out of the car and approached each other.


Junsu: It's been a long time!


Junsu hugged Changmin and then Yunho. Yoochun did the same to the two and Jaejoong hugged Changmin with a tap on his back, he hugged Yunho lastly but he never looked at him, he was always looking away.

Yunho: Look, I know you're mad at me. But please----
Jaejoong: Let's go inside. (He turned his back on Yunho) I want to drink a lot already.

Yunho held Jaejoong's arm tightly, they gazed into each other.

Yunho: Are you still mad?
Jaejoong: Of course not.
Yunho: (smile) That's a relief.

Yunho hugged Jaejoong warmly. Suddenly, he saw a girl wearing glasses and a hood. In a brief, he recalled the girl. He also noticed that she was about to throw a stone at Jaejoong. He couldn't believe it. Anti-fan again.

Yunho: Jaejoong-ah!

Yunho stopped hugging Jaejoong and pushed him aside. That made Yunho got hit with the stone instead, it hit his head but he kept his balance to stand up. He searched for the girl again but she was nowhere to be found anymore.

Changmin: Hyung! Are you okay?! (runs to help Yunho) What was that?
Junsu: Yunho-hyung, does it hurt?
Yoochun: We need to get you to the car!
Yunho: I'm fine.

When they were inside the car of DBSK, Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong were also there.
Yunho was looking out the car window, Changmin already put a bandage on his forehead but it seemed like Yunho was thinking deeply.


Yoochun: Back there... What exactly happened?
Junsu: Hyung, did you see who did it?
Changmin: Tell us, Hyung.
Jaejoong: It was aiming at me, right?
Junsu: Jaejoong-ah...
Jaejoong: Anti fan again? Haters?