Kidnapped

DBSK are back

 

Listen to this song while reading <3

 

Yunho was stunned. Choi Chu Ju, the first girl who poisoned him. She's back.

ChuJu: You definitely cannot bring anyone. Just you, or Kim Jaejoong will be dead.

When she ended the call after saying her location, Yunho hurried to use his father's car and go there alone. He can't bring anyone, no one just him. He didn't even know that Choi Chu Ju called the other members too, and they are on their way knowing that Yunho and Jaejoong have been kidnapped.

Meanwhile, in a warehouse where Jaejoong was taken. He was sitting on a chair with his hands and feet tied. There were almost 30 men in front of him and the one girl who kidnapped him, Choi Chu Ju.

Jaejoong: What do you want?
ChuJu: I hate DBSK and JYJ. Especially Jung Yun ho.
Jaejoong: (shock) Jung Yunho?

Chuju smirked at him and pulled out her gun.

ChuJu: I'm going to kill him, with this gun. But not just him, all DBSK and JYJ will die in my hands. It's just that, Yunho will die first. I'll let him suffer first. For ignoring me, my presence, my gifts, letters, my love. He has to pay.
Jaejoong: You're crazy!!!

Suddenly, the door slammed open.
Jung Yunho has come. Everyone looked at him, Chunji gazed at him with an easy smile on her face.


Yunho: Let him go!!!
Chuju: (smile) You came.
Yunho: Choi Chuju...
Chuju: It's been a long time, Yunho-oppa.

Yunho is bursting into anger. He looked at her 30 men and hesitated. He can't beat them all with his back still hurting after falling off the rooftop. But he had no choice, he had to fight.
Using his ability of Taekwondo and Hapkido, he attacked the enemies and they attacked him too. It was too hard fighting alone against 30 people, in a brief, he was losing his energy. He was beaten up, and he had no way out of it. He could hear Jaejoong calling out his name, he searched him but his visions are becoming blurred.
He pleaded.


Yunho: Let him go, please. You don't need to do this.
Chuju: Really? (chuckle) Beg me. Kneel down.

Yunho tried to hold back his tears, but he just couldn't. He got to his feet only to kneel down in front of her.

Yunho: I beg of you, let him go.
Chuju: and why would I do that?
Yunho: What is it you want, Chuju-yah?
Chuju: Finally, you asked that. It's you, Yunho-oppa. Now I said it, will you give yourself to me then?

Jaejoong: You're really crazy!!!

Jaejoong secretly tried to escape from the ropes that were tied around him and when it was finally untied, he pretended that it wasn't. Chuju pointed her gun at Jaejoong.

ChuJu: or I'll kill this man, Yunho-oppa.
Yunho: NO!

Jaejoong, being a wise man as he is, kicked the gun from the girl's hand using his two feet that were still tied together. Just then, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin rushed inside and fought with the other men. One men helped the girl while Jaejoong helped Yunho get to his feet.

Yunho: Jaejoong-ah, are you okay?!
Jaejoong: I'm fine now. I'm fine. We should get away from here!

Jaejoong started fighting with the other men too, and so did Yunho. But when Chunji raised her gun and pulled the trigger up high, the five of them gave each other a sign to leave. Three other men were holding their guns and DBSK (Yunho, Changmin, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu) had no weapon against it.

They reached outside and headed for Yoochun's car. Yoochun was first to come in then Changmin and Junsu. Unfortunately, Jaejoong dropped his favorite camera. Yunho looked back at Jaejoong, he ran back to him to help him but then Chunji pulled the trigger of her gun and shot Jaejoong's arm.


Jaejoong: AHH!
Yunho: Jaejoong-ah! (panic)

Yunho was panicking. Jaejoong picked up his camera and the pictures that were fallen after it got broken, the pictures of DBSK together. Yunho paused for a moment when he saw the pictures, Jaejoong misses DBSK after all.

Yunho was standing beside Jaejoong, he couldn't move an inch after seeing the picture of DBSK together. He misses them too and with New Year's Eve coming, his only wish was to have them back together again.

I wasn't able to do anything, I should have keep us together. I'm not worth to be a leader. He thought.


Yunho: Jaejoong-ah, let's go.

But when Jaejoong was about to leave with Yunho, he wasn't expecting to hear two shots coming to Yunho.
Blood splattered around his shirt, Yunho's shot two times by that girl. Badly shot near his heart. Before Yunho fell, Jaejoong caught him on his lap.


Jaejoong: Yunho-yah!!!

He could only scream his name.

Yunho: Jaejoong-ah... I'm sorry.

I'm sorry, that's what he wanted all along. He wanted each of them to say sorry to each other and finish the sadness and loneliness with DBSK separated. But not this way...

And then Yunho lost consciousness. Choi Chu Ju was very happy, she's going to shoot again. Luckily, Yoochun drove his car in front of Jaejoong and Yunho to block the enemies from them. He opened the car window.


Yoochun: Hurry! Get in!

Junsu and Changmin were panicking inside. Changmin hurried to help Jaejoong carry Yunho at the back seat, later they were inside the car and Yoochun drove away. The enemies ran after them.

Junsu: What was that shot?

Junsu was still clueless about who got shot, but when he saw Jaejoong and Yunho bleeding, he was startled.

Junsu: OMO!
Changmin: What do we do??? (panic)
Yoochun: We have to go to a hospital!
Jaejoong: Yunho-yah... Yunho-yah... Wake up, please endure it.