Wish

DBSK are back

Listen to this song while reading <3

 

At the same time, cops were heading to the warehouse.

Yoochun: Who called the police?
Junsu: I did...Let's hope they get them.

Then an ambulance came and stopped by.

Yoochun: There's the ambulance. Hurry!

Yoochun stopped the car in front of the ambulance. He rushed out alone with Changmin and Junsu to help Jaejoong and Yunho come out. The nurses came out and carried Yunho on the stretcher and then inside the ambulance. Jaejoong was taken to another ambulance, although he forced himself to follow Yunho, they won't let him.

Jaejoong: I'm really fine, I'm really fine! I have to see Yunho-yah! Please let me!
Yoochun: Calm down, Jaejoong-ah.
Jaejoong: I haven't even said sorry to him...

Jaejoong's tears flowed down his cheeks, and with Yoochun seeing those tears he couldn't stop but cry softly too. Yoochun hugged him to calm him down a bit.

Jaejoong: I really need to see him...

~Inside the ambulance where Yunho is~
Changmin: How is he?
Junsu: Why is he not breathing?!
Changmin: He's not WHAT?!
Manager: Oh my.

Yunho's not breathing.

Jaejoong rushed inside and there, Yunho wasn't breathing anymore.

Jaejoong: Yunho-yah... You can't die.

They remembered everything that's happened with DBSK together. The happy times. When they acted in Banjun Theater, when they played together, go to an interview, concert... When DBSK were still together.
Yunho's smile, his death glares, his sad expression... His imitations with a dog and a cat, when he laughs like a witch... When he said sorry. They remembered those memories.


Changmin: Hyung... Our wish is not granted yet... You can't die.


I wish DBSK will be back together again and nothing can separate them ever again... They do not know, but all five of them wished of the same thing on the day of Christmas.
And now New Year's Eve is coming.

Manager: (sighed in relief) Houh, he's breathing.
Yoochun: Thank Goodness.

(Later, at the hospital)
Doctor: We can't really predict when he will wake up but let's hope it will be soon.

The Doctor told them and walked away after checking Yunho. Yoochun, Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin were watching Yunho sleeping all day. He wasn't breathing on his own anymore, but the machine is breathing for him. The doctor said he was badly hurt and that it's possible that he might die.
Yoochun, Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin prayed for him, along with the manager, Yunho's parents and fans. They announced the following day about Yunho's accident. As for the people (anti-fans) who did this trouble were send to jail.
Afterwards, Yunho's parents came to visit. Before leaving for work, they gave a bunch of letters to the band and then they went away.


Together, Yoochun, Junsu, Jaejoong and Changmin read Yunho's letter that was supposed to be sent to JYJ but unfortunately he didn't have the courage to send it to them.

To Jaejoong:
I'm deeply sorry about the Press Conference the other day. I really didn't receive your text, or so I thought. One of the staff said she deleted because Manager told her to do so. But it's not their fault, let's just understand Manager okay? I really hope you're not mad about it. By the way, are you going to the military? I know that's a dangerous one. But I hope we can go together, the five of us, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin, you and I. That would be okay as long as we're together. Please forgive me for everything.

To DBSK:
I know I'm not the best leader because I wasn't able to keep us all together. I'm the worst leader. I'm sorry that I'm such a failure. But I hope we can all still be friends. I want to tell you guys in person, but it seems like I don't have the courage so instead, I write it down. DBSK... JYJ... Please forgive me.


Jaejoong: We have to do something. DBSK must be back again.
Junsu: That's right! The five of us!
Changmin: How?
Yoochun: (thinking deeply)

 

~4 days later~

It was finally New Year's Eve.


Yunho finally woke up after a long sleep. He was still feeling weak and his wounds still hurts. He turned to his right and saw an open letter on top of a table. He decided to read it because he saw his name.

It's alright, Leader-shi. We always forgive you and you will always be the best leader for us.
                                                                                                                                                      - DBSK

Yunho: Hmm? What's this?

Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin rushed inside wearing the same costume. They were so surprised to see Yunho finally awake. Tears rolled down their cheeks, Yunho's back and it is a miracle. Yunho is indestructible.

Jaejoong: Yunho-yah... You're awake.

Yunho smiled at them.
They all rushed towards him and hugged him tightly, they missed him so much and he missed them so much.
After a while, they pulled away from the hug and showed Yunho a pair of costume, the same outfit the four of them are wearing.


Junsu: We were just trying it out.
Yoochun: For out next debut.
Changmin: The five of us.
Jaejoong: Together.

Yunho couldn't believe what he was hearing, and again, he couldn't hold back his tears.

Yunho: DBSK? How?
Jaejoong: It's a secret. What's important now is that you're awake and DBSK are back. Together, the five us.

DBSK are back.

 



A/N: This is only my pure imagination and... My wish for DBSK to be back as five together again. No haters please, I just wish them together so I made this. Not that I'm predicting, I'm sorry if some of you hated this story. But I hope you enjoy, and let's all pray for DBSK back as five. Someday.