Teaser

I Will Love You Again

Everyone has a story to tell. Whether the story is long or not doesn’t dictate if that this story is any less significant than another. To every person, their story is the most important because it is theirs. They are the only ones that can share the story and that makes it special. While all other stories have a beginning and an ending, mine only has beginning because my ending will never come. It doesn’t matter if there is no ending because that means that I have all the time in the world to find you again and again and again. With no ending, our love will never die.

 

The door creaked open slightly and a petite girl looked through. She sighed in relief noticing no one was home so she slipped off her shoes and went inside, “You little! How dare you come home so late?!” The smaller girl winced in pain as a broom wacked her in the head over and over again, “You should be glad your father isn’t home!”

“Mama please! I was studying I promise!”

“Don’t lie to me Kim Taeyeon! I know you were out causing mischief.”

Taeyeon held in her tears at the broom continued to hit her, “I w-was...not.”

Tired from swinging the broom, the older woman huffed in defeat, “show me your hands.” Taeyeon looked up in fear as the woman continued to stand over her with anger, “I said show them to me.”

Taeyeon gulped as she opened her hands that were covered in dirt, “Mama...”

Taking the end of the broom stick, the woman rapped them on the girls hands till they turned red, “How dare you lie to me!”

“Mama...” The girl cried still kneeling on the ground afraid to move.

“I feed you, I clothe you and put a roof over your head and this is how you repay my kindness? How am I ever going to find a good husband for you? J-just get out of my sight.”

Taeyeon didn’t need to be told twice as she grabbed the bottom of her dress and headed to the vacant room. She took her sleeping mat and rolled it out before curling into a ball to cry away the pain. Taeyeon wondered how she could even feel the sting in her hands after being beaten so many times with that broom.

After a while the pain dulled and Taeyeon stopped her tears. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a few coins and stared at them cheerfully, “one day.” Taeyeon quickly stuffed the coins into a slight tear she had in her sleeping mat before closing her eyes. Yes the young girl will get punished day after day for coming home late, but even looking back now, that pain was worth it. Every cent gained from working odd jobs was needed.

Taeyeon was just starting her fate.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author's Note

Wow you readers are waiting patiently. Thank you for the 108 subscribers interested in this story and to nineothree, Caniwi, taeng_sica, chiquin, and Bumella who already upvoted (you 5 have a lot of faith in me to give you a good story.)

I am still working on other stories at the moment but I hope this teaser will get you excited for what is to come :)