starless night sky;

Serendipity

He looked up at the sky and noticed how the city light turned the sky into starless one. Such a pity, he thought to himself, then remembering certain someone who loves starry sky so much, teach him how to spot certain star, but he always had no idea how to differentiate such thing. All of it just likes same dots for him.   

She always chuckles whenever he let out his frustration because he could never differentiate between Crux or any other star, but she never complain at his stupidity. She just shrug it off, and tell him another star that he just listen it without trying to remembering or understanding it.

He loves that moment so much, when the only thing exist was the two of them and the starry sky above them. He also loves how the only things he could hear were her milky voice like and the rustling trees from distance. He loves how cold night closed their distance, he loves how her head lay on his arm and when strand of her hairs touch his cheek and make it itchy. He love how she laughs over his stupidity, he loves how she mumbles when she finally feel sleepy. He loves how she always the one who fall asleep first because too tired explaining the stars, he loves to hear her soft breath. He loves everything about that moment, and he loves everything about her. 

Hansol sighed, he realized that he missed that moment so much, and missed her even more. He wondered, will he ever meet her again? Will he ever hear his soft voice again? Deep down inside, he knows that it impossible. There’s no way he would go back to Korea, there’s no way he could meet her again no matter how much he missed her.

His younger sister looked at him who just staring at the starless sky for countless nights. She wonders what did he see from it, so in one night, she couldn’t bear it and ask the question directly to him,

“What did you see there? I see nothing particularly attracting in that dark sky. It has no stars, it just plain black.”

Hansol looked at his younger sister that grew up so much, remind him how time flies so damn fast, remind him of how long he had been separated from her. Hansol just give her a faint smile, unsure what should he told her. He doesn’t even know how to explain this habit of his since they moved here.      

“I don’t know, but I always have found hard time to sleep If I haven’t staring at the night sky for some minutes.” He finally answered, only give her younger sister more confusion.

“I don’t understand.” She pouted.

Hansol doesn’t understand himself either, but he fixed his position on the edge of window to have a better sight of his sister. 

“You know, I think that dark sky resembles me.” He whispered. “One time, that sky has so many stars that light it up, make it sparkling beautifully. But due some reasons, the stars are nowhere to be seen and left the sky turned dark again. You know that I’m back to a dark sky again because I can’t meet the stars any longer.”

I turn black again because I can’t meet you any longer – Hansol added mentally, quite bitterly.

“So you love stars so much.” Sofia concluded, and Hansol let her have her own opinion. His sister sits at another edge of the window and looked at the dark sky.

“If someday the stars were back, could you teach me how to find certain stars?”

Hansol chuckled, shake his head. “I don’t think it will comeback. And honestly speaking, I only love watching it, I have no idea how to differentiate each star.”

 

-    Because all of it only has one name for me, and all of it named Yewon.
 


why I wrote english-line again.......when will I write leader-line.....

no gif bc my internet connection so bad jasgsj

anyway thank you for reading! I hope you like this! Sorry for not updating for such a long time. I'm stuck kasjags