i found you;

Serendipity

“One Espresso, please.”

Seungkwan froze for a while when hear the customer voice. At the moment he raised his head to see her, he could only stay still.

“One Espresso, please?” the girl repeated her order, confused at his action.

“Ah, yes.” Seungkwan quickly smiled, then went to get the coffee she wanted. Not too long after, he handed her the coffee and told her the price.

The girl paid with the exact price, sip her espresso while looking at her cellphone then left the shop right after.

Meanwhile Seungkwan, his eyes followed her outside the shop, still wondering was it his eyes tricked him or it was really her.

-

Seungkwan gasped as the girl back to buy the coffee again on the other day. She is once again ordered Espresso, paid for it then left. Day by day goes and due to Seungkwan’s reliable memory, it’s her 8th time coming to the shop. This time, she brings along her friends and orders more than a coffee, although she is still consistently order an Espresso.

It’s also the first time the girl didn’t left after paid for the order. Instead of, she sits on the chair near the window, an exact spot where Seungkwan could easily spot her and watch her.

And that is the exact thing he is doing right now.

He couldn’t help but smile when he sees her smile and laugh. His mind is too occupied by her until the owner summoned him to his room and scolded him to keep focus because he keep making mistakes and the costumers are indirectly complained. Seungkwan sighs deeply as when he back to the cashier, she already nowhere to be seen.

-

Seungkwan promised himself to greet her once she came to the shop again, and heaven hears his promise. He is truly panicked as he could see through the glass wall that the particular girl headed to the shop. When she is already in front of him, just before the girl could utter her order, Seungkwan quickly muttered;

“One Espresso, right??” he smiled awkwardly. The girl confused for a while, but eventually nodded.

In no time, Seungkwan already handed the order.  

But before she could pay for the coffee, Seungkwan blatantly asked her,

“Excuse me, but did you free this afternoon? I want to ask you for a movie…. date.”

The girl who earlier busy searching for her money, froze at her place and cringe real hard.

“Excuse me?”

“I said did you want to go out with me this afternoon.” Seungkwan repeated innocently.

The girl scoffed and slammed the money in front of him. Just before she left, she is making sure to look at him directly in the eyes with deathly glare and hissed coldly,

“Are you crazy?!”

When she hurriedly left and closed the door’s shop behind her, Seungkwan covered his agape mouth with his hand, burst into loud laugh then second after choked because his own tears.

It’s you. He heavily breathes, it’s really you.

Finally, I found you.

--

“Eunbi, take care of  yourself  when I’m gone, okay? Don’t say yes easily to stranger!”

“Heck, I’m going to be a junior high school student next week! I’m not child anymore! And you speak as if you were my guardian or whatsoever. It’s me who beat most of the rascal in our school to protect us! You are the one who should take care of yourself!”

“But you got scammed once by stranger by a single Kaonashi toy! That’s why you should be careful. Just say ‘are you crazy?!’ then run when a stranger suddenly being nice or suspicious, okay?”

“What even…. But, yeah, Boo. Whatever.”


ikr this is super......short. but regardless that, i hope you still like it:)

seungkwan as barista......kinda

sinb's aRE YOU CRAZY?!