First Day

Delightful Diversion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*neomuhae neomuhae~~

“Uugh! Who could be calling me at this hour?” Looks at the clock, its 8.15 am

“oh goodness” picks up the phone “hello?”

“WTH! Today’s the first day of class and now is the day you decided to sleep in?”

“yah. I did not do it on purpose. It was involuntary. hehe”

“stop with the excuses. Just get your here.”

“arasso. Arasso. I’m coming”

Its my first time in Goblin High yet I’m late. “way to go, im nayeon”

Looking back these past year, I never thought I would be able to go to continue studying much less in Goblin High where all the elites go.

Just like what you wanted, right dad?

Nayeon quickly fixed her things, said a brief good bye to her dad then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Why are you bringing me here? Did I not tell you to drop me off at the airport?”

“forgive me young master, it was your mother’s command” the driver nervously replied

“No, I am giving you a chance. Right now. Start the car”

*someone tapped the window

Startled “AAAAH….What the? You couldn’t think of a better way to grab my attention? There was no need to startle me ahjussi”

“Master Chanyeol,I can hardly hear you, you are too far from the window”

“No. It was your fault I got this far from the window.  Deal with it”

“Very well, there is no need for you to come near me but it is still time for you to get off. You are already late for first period and second period’s about to start.”

“No. I won’t. I want to go back to the States. There is no use keeping me here”

“There is no use for your stubbornness too, Master Chanyeol. If you continue to insist, we would have to drag you in”

Suddenly, ten men in black approached the car. All awaiting the middle aged man’s orders

What is this? I’m the young master here right? Why are they only listening to this ahjussi? Yes. He is mother’s secretary but I’m her son sowhy is it that I am the one who needs to follow. The worst part is he makes it look like it’s my choice. Curse you ahjussi

“Okay. You won this round ahjussi. I’m getting off.”

“Thank you for choosing the right move, young master”

I’ll enter this damn school alright but it doesn’t mean that I have to go to class.

“Young Master, before you think of anything rash, might I inform you that the school principal is a close friend of your mother and is very willing to let us know how you are doing in school”

THIS!I’m out!  Chanyeol started to run away from the school and the secretary but tripped on a rock.

“Young Mas…” the old man called out

“WAIT! WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING?” someone suddenly shouted.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon was on her way to school when she saw the scene just outside the school gate.

What the? Are those men harassing that student, in front of the school no less?! The nerve of this loan sharks”

She hid on a wall to listen in and confirm whether they are really harassing the student.

“….If you continue to insist, we would have to drag you in” Oh my goodness, they really are harassing him. Why is his driver not doing anything? Oh no. maybe his part of that group. The kid was just ambushed.

“BEEP BEEP BEEP” aish! Annoying! Because of that bus driver, I did not hear any word he said.

Out of annoyance, she ran to the street and yelled at the bus driver who was already speeding away

“YAH! YOU CAN’T BLOW YOUR HORN WHEN YOU ARE NEAR A SCHOOL! THAT’S AGAINST THE LAW, IF NOT, IT IS STILL UNETHICAL!”

Sheesh! some people really. Nayeon was about to go back to her hiding spot when she saw that the guy was about to run away from the loan sharks but fell. What’s worse the men in black were already approaching him. Oh no!

“WAIT! WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING?” wait, no, what am I doing? I so did not think this through. Ah Nayeon-ah can you really fight them off? Whatever, I’ll just scream my lungs out.

She ran full speed to get to where the student is. When she got to the scene, she placed herself between the student and the harassers.

“Stop, please. He is just a kid. Its not his fault if his parents didn’t pay you. And even if you hurt him, he still won’t be able to pay you” aish! What is this guy doing? I am already giving him enough leeway to run? As she is pleading to the men, she kept on giving signals to the guy to run and go inside the school so that they won’t be able to catch him.

The men were too stunned to even explain to the girl that this wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter