New Friend

Delightful Diversion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Staring at the mirror, Nayeon can’t seem to calm herself down “okay Nayeon-ah! No need to feel embarrass! Ugh. Why is this freaking blush not leaving” okay calm down. Calm down. There is nothing to feel embarrass about. I was just surprised that he was already there, listening.”

___

“Hurt? Why would he hurt me? Aren’t you going overboard? This isn’t some drama Jihyo, are you worried I’ll fall in love with him?”

“fall in love with who?” Chanyeol asked.

___

Omo.Omo.OMO!! why do I keep on remembering that? AAHh! I can’t unhear him!

“Stop! I’m the one who overthinks! Clearly, it’s nothing. Again, I was just surprised.” He’s just a friend. His face and his puppy eyes are nothing!

The door opens.

A girl with long black hair and skin as pure as snow approached her. Wow. What a beautiful girl. I think I’m blinded.

“Im Nayeon, right?” said the girl

“Ah ne.” She knows me? SHE KNOWS ME! A beauty like her knows me. Daebak!

“My name is Irene. I’m a year higher than you.”

When she heard the word sunbae, on impulse, Nayeon quickly bowed to the girl “Oh. Hi sunbaenim.”

“No need for formalities. It makes me feel old. Well, Im Nayeon-ssi, I’ll see you around.” She smiled and left.

Waaah. What just happened? Mysterious. Gorgeous. And kind! She must be popular with the guys.

But Eh? Why did she leave? Wasn’t she going to use the washroom?

 

Before Nayeon knew it, she already forgot about her previous dilemma and was already returning to their table. She was curious whether Jihyo and Chanyeol were getting along since she left them for quite some time.

“So how’s the talk?” She appeared between the two. “What’s wrong with you two? You look like you just got caught planning to kill someone.”

“Jihyo was” answered Chanyeol which earned him a glare from the other.

“nugu? Nugu? Who are you planning to kill Jihyo-ya”

“Him. I’m planning to kill him” Jihyo said while pointing at Chanyeol.

Ugh “you guys still don’t get along huh?”

“I don’t think we will get along so easily Nayeonie.” Chanyeol said as he stood up. “I’ll just go back to our class room first.”

 

Weeks have already passed and everything was going well between the three. Every day Chanyeol walks with Nayeon to school; all three eat lunch together and most importantly no one bothered Chanyeol. Everything went well except for one fact: Nayeon keeps on losing her things.

 “Ya! Im Nayeon, isn’t this yours?” Jihyo was showing Nayeon a pink polka dot notebook.

“ Omo. Yes, that’s mine. I’ve been looking for that since 2nd period. Where did you find it?” Nayeon answered

”At the cafeteria.”

“Ah! I think I went to the cafeteria before going to class, I must have left it there. Thanks Jihyo-ya”

“ Nayeon-ah, what is wrong with you? You have misplaced several things already in the past couple of days. Are you okay? Are you having some trouble with work or money? Tell me.”

“Aniya Jihyo-ya. Im fine as usual. This kind of thing isn’t new to me.”

“I sure hope so, this is getting out of hand.”

Trying to reassure her friend, Nayeon flashed a big grin to Jihyo “Not really, this is pretty normal for me. Trust Me.”

-------------------------------------------

 

Nayeon was outside their school building when the rain started.  Aish! Where could I have placed my umbrella now? It’s pouring rain. Jihyo already left so I can’t r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter