Love is blind

XOXO | KaiSoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin went to the library without anyone knowing. After Sehun’s reaction, he didn’t feel like telling anyone else, as they’d most probably give the same reaction. He didn’t blame them though, since it wasn’t like him at all.

All Jongin wanted to do was to borrow a book he’d wanted to read ever since he saw its recommendation on the television. He thought it’d be interesting, and original. He didn’t like the same cliché and stereotypes romantic books, but rather something original or something with twist; like that book he wanted to read.

“Hello,” said the cashier as soon as Jongin walked in the door, which had a bell over it, signalling someone was entering or exiting the shop.

“Hello,” he replied with a bow. He walked further inside to look at the shelf with romance books. As he was searching for the book named ‘Love Is Blind’, he spotted another figure behind on the other side of the bookshelf he was looking in. He didn’t pay much attention as he was searching for the book, but his eyes kept on wandering back to the male who didn’t look to be older than him, nor younger.

Was he the same age? Jongin tried to look down at his body, and noticed he was wearing the same school uniform as him. The boy looked to be reading something, but Jongin couldn’t see what. Then another figure approached the boy.

Jongin didn’t mean to spy, but his eyes were too curious of his face of the boy that he didn’t want to look away.

When the boy turned his head around to look at the other person approaching him, Jongin’s jaw dropped down, and he accidentally let out a small scream in surprise.

“Excuse me, but this is a library! Keep your voice down or-” Jongin didn’t care that the librarian was angry with him. He cut her off by walking straight to the third boy who was with Luhan and Baekhyun earlier.

“You!” he yelled again, a bit more angrily this time. The boy, however looked to be clueless of what Jongin was angry about. “You were that person that distracted me from my basketball game and ended up almost breaking my nose!”

The boy’s eyes widen and he bowed down 90 degrees to Jongin apologetically.

Jongin was surprised of the male’s action, but when the boy didn’t stand up again without saying anything, he forced him back up by grabbing his collar and pulled. “At least say you’re sorry!” Jongin barked again, but this time the librarian dragged him by the back of his neck away from the other student.

“Come back again when you’ve learned how to quiet down,” the lady hissed as she threw Jongin out and slammed the door shut. Jongin didn’t bother to go back inside, as he knew they’d kick him out again, and just planned to deal with the boy at the school the next day.

 

“You okay Jongin? You look a bit spaced out,” Chanyeol commented as they sat together in the classroom that was almost over right before their lunch break, with Sehun beside Jongin.

“Hey, tell me Chanyeol,” Jongin started, Chanyeol waiting patiently for him to continue, “remember when you passed me the ball from practice the other day where I almost broke my nose?”

Chanyeol’s eyes widen as he looked to be frustrated. “Do you have to keep reminding me? I’ve told you that I’m sorry!”

“No, it’s not that,” Jongin defended as he cleared his throat, “I know it wasn’t your fault. It was that kid who was with Baekhyun and Luhan,” he said, but Chanyeol stared at him clueless. “The small one? You know who that is?” he asked.

Chanyeol thought for a moment before he answered. “I didn’t really pay attention to him, but Baekhyun told me that they got a new student recently because he just moved into the town,” he explained. When he saw the interest in Jongin’s eyes, he grew a smirk on his face. “Why? He caught your eye?” he joked, slightly nudging Jongin on the arm, which he just glared at back.

“Don’t be stupid,” barked back, “it was that brat’s fault for me almost breaking my nose! He sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter