Chapter 01

Blooming Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woops. A bit later than planned but here is the first chapter. Happy new year you all! 

It was a late night evening and the young people of Silla had gathered at the hottest place te be at on this hour. 'Okta'. A lively place people would come to seek for a night full of fun full of music, entertainment and dancing. It had already become crowded and loud noice of music and people chatting made me feel at home. Even though i liked quiet places more i couldn't agree that nights like these were the ones i kind of missed. Normally someone had already come in to mock me but tonight everything seems to well.

"Are you still not giving up?" i laughed placing the mug full of alcohol back on the table smirking at the person across from me. I was known to have a very high tolerance to alcohol and people often wanted to compete with me for money. I didn't mind because i knew almost no one could drink me out of it altho i did wish my best skill was something else because this one always reminded me of my dad who was because of his habits known as the crazy old man you would stay far away from. I didn't want to become like him and yet here is was drinking like it was a normal thing.

The guy across from me was having a hard time sitting up straight but he finished his glass and gave me this cocky smile. Around us people had gathered to cheer for who they wanted to win and bet money. "I'm ready for another round" he said so i brought the mug to my lips and drank it empty until the last drop slamming the mug back on the table hard. My cheeks were burning and the world was already starting to make me nauseous. 

Our cups were filled yet again and i was ready to drown this one too until the loud screams from a group of girls was hurting my ears. My eyes shifted to where the entrees of the club was and the sight of two groups of young man walking in. The girls were swooning over them but i just schoftend and turned back to my glass drinking it while feeling a slight wave of irritation hit me. I didn't understand why those girls liked those guys so much. Banryu and Sooho, in my eyes one of the most annoying guys i had ever met. Everyone here knew who they were and i did too. 

I could see why someone would maybe fall for them since they had a pretty face and all but their personality's was something that pissed me off real bad. I was probably the only girl in town who didn't have a crush on either one of them. I especially disliked Sooho. He always seemed to be out to get on my nerves. It was that bad that only his presence made my blood boil. 

Already having the glass empty again i slammed the mug on the table even harder than before, making it shatter in pieces. Blinking in shock i heard the sound of a familiar laugh next to me. "Did it do something wrong to you that you have to break it?" Of course this comment could only come from one person and i turned to Sooho who was smiling his cute but in my eyes also very ugly smile. Oh how much i wanted to slap that smile off his face. He was probably here to laugh at me drinking and passing out like he always would. 

Frowning i puffed my cheeks and stood up facing the man while i slapped my hand down on the table forgetting the shattered pieces. "Didn't i tell you to never show your face in front of me again" i drunkly yelled. I was to drunk to even notice the blood coming from my hand but as Sooho's smile dropped i started to wonder what was going on since he never really showen me his serious expression ever. 

"YAH!! Are you going to keep on standing there? If you do i win. Now give me my prize." the man on the other side of the table yelled making me turn back to him. Oh right.. That was what i had been doing. Ready to sit back down someone had already gotten me a new cup but a grip on my arm pulled me back up. "Can't you see she's hurt. Go beg for money somewhere else, you won't get it here tonight." Sooho said in a tone i had never heard before. 

He pulled me away from the table but stopped as i nearly fell and helped me back to my feet. "What are you doing. Let me go!" i whined and started punching his chest repeatedly feeling tears in the corners of my eyes. I didn't get what was going on anymore. My head was hurting and all i wanted was go home, lie down and cry. I'm pretty sure the alcohol was making me f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter