Chapter 02

Blooming Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next chapter~ Thanks for all the nice comments and subbscribes T_T I'm trying my best to update as often as i can. 

and wow i really can't get used about Taehyung's name Hansung. When i write i keep writing his real name and then have to edit each time... lol

A sigh left my lips thinking about last night. I really wanted to remember all. It felt weird. Looking at my hand i stared at the bandaged wrapped around it. For some reason i thought this had something to do with last night. It wasn't there before. Did i fight or something? Why did i get that drunk? Usually i could take it really well. 

"Something wrong Chohee?" the older man watching me asked. This man Yooki was an old friend from my dad. I didn't know the real story behind their friendship but all i knew Yooki had always been nice to me. "No. i was just thinking...." i said smiling and trying to not look troubled. He soon left me to help a customer so i finnished my tea.

I left the store and waved Jooki goodbye and walked my way back home. I was so deep in thoughts i hadn't noticed people walking over to one of the main roads and waited for something. Being pushed by someone i stumbled and blinked to see people had gathered to see something. What's going on?

Curious i pushed myself trough the crown of people and stopped as i saw people keeping the road free for something to pass. Turning to my right i poked a boy next to me. "Hey... What is going on here?" i asked and he turned to look at me slightly confused. He looked pretty young but very handsome. 

"It's a parade... for the prince his birthday." the words left me speechless still staring at the stranger but my face in complete shock. The stranger showed a faint smile and cocked his head to side probably wondering what my deal was. I never really followed what was going on with the royal family since i had always lived to stay far away from them. In the corner of my eyes i saw soldiers walking by and as i turned i was faced with the empty seat of the prince. Right... He was not there. Of course he wasn't, i should have known that.

Soon my eyes landed on a man riding on a horse. Flashbacks from a night i wished to forget flashed by. He was the man that killed my brother when we caught sight of this so said prince. Gulping i felt my breath stop for a moment and felt my hands and legs shake. Without even thinking i grabbed the boy's arm who had been looking at me strangely a minute before. I lowered my head and buried myself in his side hiding my face from the person i was scared of. The moment i did this i felt the boy become tense and stand there frozen staring down at me. 

I guess i have been st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter