Chapter 04

Blooming Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was mid winter and snow had covered the ground of an unknown land. The snow however had turned red when a dead body had collapsed on the ground. A baby wrapped in luxurious fabrics was laying besides the death man who was dressed in soldier clothes from another land. The baby was crying and after a while the sound had been noticed by a young woman. At first she watched in shock but soon picked up the little child. 

Gasping i sat up throwing the white sheets off of me. What was this dream. It wasn't rare for me to have dreams but this one just felt so real. It felt like a deja vu. Who was the baby and where was this land i saw. Shaking it off i stood up and got myself ready to start the day. 

Hearing my dad curse i wondered what was going on so i found him in the messy room. Oh right. Last night this room was completely destroyed by those man who decided to fight inside our house. At first i thought my dad was just mad because a lot of things were broken now but as i looked for a little longer it appeared he was searching for something. "What are you searching for?" i asked crouching down on the ground next to him and started to help look for whatever he lost.

He let out a deep sigh and stopped his search. "Are you sure nothing was stolen last night?" i blinked thinking back of last night. I never seen any of those guys take anything. "I don't think so, why? What did you lose?" i asked but my dad ignored the question. I guess he didn't want me to know what it was he lost. Fine, be that way. Frowning i got up and walked out of the house.

I wandered the streets not really knowing where i was going or what i was going to do. I just felt a bit grumpy because of the lack of sleep this night and my dad who was keeping secrets. Not really watching where i was going i bumped into a person but i quickly mumbled a sorry and was about to walk away again. Having bad luck it had of course to be Sooho who i bumped into. "Is that how you treat me after i helped you get home." he said making me stop and shoot him a glare. 

"Why would you help me get home" i snarled seeing his expression look kind of hurt. "Don't tell me you forgot everything. You should really stop drinking, it's affecting your brain" he said slapping the top of my head softly but still hard enough to make me whimper. Thinking back i remembered again, not all of it but parts. So that's how i ended up home. 

looking at the ground i silently watched the ground for a moment until i decided to speak. "Thank you" i softly said not ever thinking i would have to thank this jerk for anything in my entire life. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter