Chapter 03

Blooming Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I did what the person told me since i was scared for my life. Was he a thief? A maybe or a scary killer. The guy holding me in a strong grip looked trough the door opening and moved back behind the wall. His grip had loosened and i could get a glimpse of his face. Not that there was much to see since most of his face was covered by a piece of fabric. 

His eyes shot towards me looking soft and not scary at all but when the sound of footsteps was heard from the other room the arm holding around me tightened again. Time seemed to have stopped for a moment but i was then roughly pushed aside. The guy grabbed his sword and set it free swinging it towards a guy coming from the other room. 

A fight had begun and the guy with his face covered was now fighting against two other guys who seemed eager to get him killed. My heart was racing and and i looked around for an escape. Crawling in fear i left the room but stood up as the fighting trio seemed to have gotten the same idea. Coming closer and closer to my side while still fighting with their sharp swords. 

One guy started at me for a moment but then decided to go in and swung his sword my way. The one with the covered face was a fast one to react and pulled me away. I squeaked as his arm slipped around my waist and was easily lifted from the ground. He swung me to his other side and threw me back on the ground not having time to carefully place me back on my feet. Oww that hurts....

Feeling fear control me small tears appeared in the corner of my eyes. Why did things like this always happen to me. Why did those man even fight in my house. What did i do wrong to deserve this. At least i knew one was actually trying to protect me. 

Quickly rushing towards a closet i opened it and fell inside tripping on my own feet. Turning back to the fight i pressed myself back in the closet as much as i could but i could see the clashing swords come closer and closed my eyes as one flew right over my head. A piece of clothing was ripped and fell down on me. Pulling the piece off my eyes grew wide and a scream left my lips. This was a piece my brother used to wear and now it was ripped apart. 

Letting out an angered and this time louder scream the guys stopped in their tracks looking at me for a moment. Looking to my right i picked up the first thing i saw and started running towards one of the scary guys. I attempted to slam the pot into the head of one of them but he doubled making me slam it into the wall. Turning around i was met with a kick in my stomach and was pushed into the wall falling on the gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter