Chapter 05

Blooming Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright i'm back. sorry for taking so long. I was busy but here's new chapter. this chapter is kinda derp..... I hope the next chapter will be better T_T

also a question!!!!

do you guys want Ah Ro to appear in this story too or leave her out? I don't mind both but i just can't choose what will be more fun. 

I had only only just sank down on the ground when my tears stopped. My eyes grew wide and my breathing stopped for a moment. Footsteps walked closer and someone was now standing behind me. I knew it had to be someone who didn't have good intentions with me. They knew i would come back here. This person had been waiting for me. Without a word i was grabbed from behind and felt a pain in my neck before everything turned black.

Getting back my consciousness i found myself tied up on the wooden floor inside a room. Looking up i was watching my fathers back who was kneeling in front of a woman i knew as the queen. "How could you hide this from me?" she said and threw some jewels on the ground. My father remained silence with his head down staring at the ground. "I though i could trust you, thats why i let you go but why is someone from Goguryeo under your care" The queen asked but again got no answer which made her frown. She was already looking really angry but this was getting worse by the second.

"Answer me!" she yelled making me even more scared than i already was. I had no idea what was going on. What was she talking about and what had my dad been hiding. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Chohee is my daughter, i never hid anything from you my queen..." He never spoke in a tone this serious and calm. It was almost like he was someone different. "Then how do you explain this" she said picking up a ring that was thrown on the ground by her before. "Did someone else hide those in your house? Or did you perhaps steal them??" she said letting out a sign since my father was yet again not replying. 

"You of all people should know what happens to those from outside that sneak insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter