BONUS pt. 2

Studying

"We've graduated!" Yuna exclaims cheerfully as they walk out of the school gate hand in hand. 

"You know what this means!" Seokmin responds with equal enthusiasm.

"What?" Yuna stops her footsteps and turns to face him. Her smile fades upon realisation and her face hardens. Oh no.

Oh yes. Somehow Seokmin smiles, knowing that she remembers.

Yuna releases her hand from his grasp and walks on, leaving him stumped.

"Yahh!" while Seokmin shouts at her from her back, a playful smile forms on her face and she breaks into a sprint.

Seokmin's jaw drops, but he does not think twice about chasing after her. Yuna stops when she reaches the bus stops, and as she turns to look she is stunned by Seokmin throwing his arms over her.

"I caught you," he says within his pants.

Yuna laughs, her heart in a mess of bashfulness and happiness.

"You run so fast damn it," he mutters, still panting. Yuna continues to laugh.

"Yes," she says amidst the laughter.

"What?" Seokmin stands up straight and looks into her eyes.

"I won't say it again," Yuna folds her arms and turns away.

"That's okay, I heard it right," Seokmin grins and pulls her into a hug again. "Yes, we're getting married!" he exclaims, and Yuna's face immediately flushes red.

"Shut up!" Yuna yells at his face, unable to look at him. Yuna is grateful that the bus stop is still fairly empty as they have arrived before the rest of the students, much thanks to her sprinting. 

The bus arrives and Yuna boards without a single word. Seokmin chuckles and follows after her, grabbing her hand in hers.

"You're officially mine," he whispers into her ear. His breath tickles her ear and it makes her squirm, but at the same time she feels a gush of immense warmth and joy to her heart.