Studying

Studying

“What’s with you today?” Yuna cannot help but be irked by her boyfriend’s odd behaviour today.

“What?” Seokmin answers her question with another.

Yuna sighs, seeing that he’s once again easily irritated. “You’re not usually like that, are you?”

“What do you mean?” still, he is evading her question.

Yuna sighs again. “Nothing,” she mumbles and reverts her attention back to her notes.

“So you’re not going to ask anymore?” Seokmin throws another question, further bewildering the girl before him.

“What’s wrong with you? You’re getting annoyed at every single thing I do today,” Yuna looks up with a glare and an uncontrollably sharp tongue.

“Sorry,” Seokmin sighs as he speaks, “it’s just that-” he stops himself, way too embarrassed to explain why.

Yuna raises an eyebrow. “It’s just that?”

“Why are you so pretty?” Seokmin replies with annoyance.

Yuna’s cheeks cannot help but flush red. “What?” she blurts out, her tone a mixture of annoyance and embarrassment.

“There are too many guys looking at you! They’re all looking at you!” he finally decides to whine.

Yuna blinks, stunned for a moment, before she bursts into laughter.

“Choi Yuna, stop laughing,” Seokmin mutters and sighs.

“No I can’t, this is so funny,” she says amidst her chuckles. “Thankfully we didn’t choose to study in the library today,” she adds.

“There are too many people in the library, they’ll look at you,” Seokmin reasons.

Yuna breaks into laughter once again. “Okay,” she chuckles and nods her head. “Let’s get back to studying.”

“I’d prefer looking at you than at my book though,” Seokmin plainly replies.

“Then you’re like everyone else,” Yuna is amused by his antics, but not surprised.

“But I have the right to look at you, no?” he argues.

“I don’t want to be held responsible for your grades,” Yuna rolls her eyes and focuses on her notes.

“You’re so cold,” Seokmin whines.

“Oh, so you wanna break up with me?” Yuna nonchalantly replies.

“What?” Seokmin’s jaw drops.

Yuna looks up with a blank expression. “I was just joking,” she says before looking back down, “focus on studying or you’ll be studying alone.”

“No, I’ll study with you,” Seokmin mumbles and looks down at his notes.

Yuna glances at him by rolling her eyes up, and the corners of her lips curve into a smile.

 

author's notes:

shall make a bonus chapter for all you nice subscribers HAHA also because another idea came to my head