COINCIDENCE OR FATE?

THE FIVE ROYAL CANDIDATES

 

 
 
GD’S P.O.V 
 
 
 
I was smirking from the way here in my house. I didn’t even realize I was already home until my friends rushed out the front door and dragged me inside the house without saying a word. 
 
 
 
“What happened a while ago?” asked Teddy hyung as he pushed me gently down the sofa. I gave him a chuckle as they glared at me. 
 
 
 
“What happened earlier…” I was about to tell them what happened but I remembered the empress’ reminder. “If you tell one person in the world about what happened earlier, you will go to prison.” 
 
 
 
“We know that.” Kush hyung shook his head as the three of them simultaneously sat on the large sofa behind them. 
 
 
 
“Are you going to tell us?” Seven smiled hoping that he will get the answer from me but I just shook my head while smiling. 
 
 
 
“Nope.” I replied as they hung their heads low as if someone dumped them. They all looked gloomy and it was a hilarious view. “But I will tell you that you’ll probably see more of her from now on.” I wittily remarked as I stood up and immediately ran upstairs before they catch up on me. 
 
 
 
Aigoo! It’s really tiring living with three guys especially when almost all of them don’t know how to cook even the basic breakfast. So, we had to hire maids and chefs just to make food and our house presentable. I was living with my parents about six months ago but I decided to move out for a while since dad and mom are in their second honeymoon stage after that trip in Macau. I just don’t understand how they managed to look even sweeter than before! 
 
 
 
“Dara.” I whispered to myself as I caught myself grinning in front of the mirror. “Really amazing!” I said to myself as I realized that I am probably the few people allowed to call her by her name. 
 
 
 
EMPRESS DARA’S P.O.V 
 
 
 
“Good night your majesty.” my attendants along with my mother and cousin greeted me a goodnight sleep and went out my chambers. 
 
 
 
When they were all gone, I immediately got my laptop and started searching for possible reasons why I was blushing after he kissed me on the cheek. I clicked on the answers button and read it out loud to myself. 
 
 
 
“Blushing is involuntary and it is most likely involuntary. People blush because they are shy, embarrassed, or experiencing emotional stress. If a person is experiencing emotional stress, it is most likely that the person involved is in love or in the process of liking someone.” 
 
 
 
I blinked three times before it actually sunk into me. 
 
 
 
“In love?” I immediately felt my cheeks getting hot and I laughed immediately. “I just met the guy!” 
 
 
 
Aigoo… this is not happening! I haven’t met the four guys! 
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
“Dara, are you feeling alright?” mother asked as I looked up. 
 
 
 
“Yes mother.” I replied as I continued giving porridge to the orphans. 
 
 
 
“Dara, it’s full already.” whispered Bom-unnie as I looked down the little kid’s bowl. 
 
 
 
“Eat well alright?” I discreetly managed to escape from embarrassment but this is too much. I need a break. “I’ll just go to the rest room.” I said to her and gave the soup ladle to my attendant and excused myself before anyone notices. 
 
 
 
Once inside the building, I immediately searched for the rest room but no one was there to guide me so I just wandered around and finally found it. 
 
 
 
“I can’t do this anymore.” I furrowed my brows together as I sneaked at the small window attached on the door and found two people inside the auditorium near the restroom. 
 
 
 
“This isn’t good.” I whispered to myself and was about to go when I felt someone grabbing me by the elbow. 
 
 
 
The other day I got dragged by Kwon Jiyong, but dragging the empress once is enough right? 
 
 
 
“What are you doing here? Are you a paparazzi?” the man immediately let go of me after dragging me all the way to the restroom. I turned around and saw him gasped when he saw who I am. 
 
 
 
“Doing a secret charity work out of Seoul. And you?” I replied as he gulped a little. “Wait a minute! You’re… Kim Jaejoong!” 
 
 
 
 
KIM JAEJOONG’S P.O.V 
 
 
 
I really screwed myself! Aigoo! 
 
 
 
“I apologize again.” I said to her as we walked the third floor. 
 
 
 
“It’s fine.” she smiled at me and continued. “What are you doing here anyways?” 
 
 
 
“Well, your majesty, the two people inside the auditorium are my friends. They are Park Ga Hee and Park Yoo chun.” I answered as she nodded. 
 
 
 
“You mean my cousin and Park Ga Hee?” I just realized that. 
 
 
 
“Oh! I forgot that you’re related to Yoochun.” 
 
 
 
“Our mothers are sisters.” 
 
 
 
“Anyways, they are here to meet up and break up.” 
 
 
 
“What? I thought they were getting engaged.” 
 
 
 
“Your majesty…” 
 
 
 
‘Please, call me Dara.” 
 
 
 
“Dara…” not used to that, “Ga Hee is pregnant and she feels that it will be a huge deal for your family and his family if the media finds out that she got pregnant before marriage.” 
 
 
 
“That is a real problem.” we both agreed on that one. 
 
 
 
Then, suddenly, she started pacing back and forth as if she was thinking for some solution. Aigoo, I can’t believe that I’m older than the empress and she’s smarter than me already. 
 
 
 
“Well, the media won’t know that she got pregnant before marriage.” 
 
 
 
“Neh?” I raised a brow as she reveals her plan to me. 
 
 
 
“Oh, by the way, you’ve been selected as one of the candidates of becoming my husband.” I froze after hearing what came after her plans for Yoochun and Ga Hee. 
 
 
 
“Neh?” Neh? That was all I could say before she disappeared after hearing her phone rang. She excused herself and walked away just like that. JUST LIKE THAT! 
 
 
 
OH MY GOD! DID I JUST HEAR HER SAY THAT? I’M A CANDIDATE!
 
 
 
“How many are there?” I blinked multiple times as I realized that she already left me. “I’m in deep !” 
 
 
 
EMPRESS DARA'S P.O.V 
 
 
 
That was amazing! I was thinking of the other candidates and in just one instant, i just happened to bump into one of them? 
 
 
 
This was really a coincidence! 
 
 
 
 
(COMMENTS PLEASE AND OF COURSE, SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT! THANK YOU FOR READING!)