MISTAKEN

THE FIVE ROYAL CANDIDATES

 

EMPRESS DARA’S P.O.V 
 
 
 
I opened my eyes and greeted the morning with my smile. 
 
 
 
“Good morning world.” I muttered and smiled once again. 
 
 
 
“Good morning to you too.” I widened my eyes and quickly turned my whole body behind me and him smiling at me. I looked down my left hand and saw an engagement ring and a wedding band and so did he. 
 
 
 
“AH!” I immediately stood up from my sleep while I clutched my blanket on my chest. 
 
 
 
“Your Majesty, are you alright?” my bodyguards and my attendants immediately went inside my chambers as soon as they heard me scream. 
 
 
 
“I am alright.” I nodded at them and saw them sigh. “I’ll eat some breakfast alone. I’ll be heading out of the palace alone.” I ordered as they bowed at me and immediately fetched me some breakfast food. 
 
 
 
“Would you like to take a bath your majesty?” asked Lady Jung as I shook my head in response. 
 
 
 
“I’ll take a regular shower today.” I said as she left me alone the room. 
 
 
 
Did I just dream of my future husband? Now, what does he look like again? 
 
 
 
“Aisht! I forgot how he looked like.” I cursed under my breath and headed inside the bathroom and started taking a shower. 
 
 
 
NARRATOR’S P.O.V 
 
 
 
After eating breakfast, she immediately got inside her black 2009 BMW 335i and headed out the palace without bodyguards or attendants. She wanted to be alone so she wouldn’t be easily recognized. But it’s still pretty hard to escape from the people’s eyes when you look like a supermodel with a perfect long, brown hair that looks so pretty when loosely-curled, and perfect almond-shaped eyes matched with hazel eyes. No wonder she was the titled the third of the most beautiful royals in the world next to the late Princess Diana of England. (Kate Middleton wasn’t married to Prince William yet). 
 
 
 
She had with her: her license, her wallet filled with checks and cash, her D&G sunglasses and her baseball cap to hide her identity, and her cell phone. She got her purse and got her Bluetooth so she could call while driving. She dialed her secretary’s number and put it on Bluetooth mode. 
 
 
 
“Hello? It’s me, the empress.” she introduced herself in case he didn’t know and continued, “I need you to search if the five men that I asked you to do a little research on are here in Seoul right now.” 
 
 
 
“Already ahead of you.” her secretary replied as she smirked because he really proved himself worthy of his title. “Mr. Kim Jaejoong is in Australia for his company’s expansion there; Mr. Choi Seunghyun is in active duty in the navy and will be dismissed from duty until next week; Mr. Lee Donghae is in China for his last World Tour concert for the year; Mr. Dong Youngbae is here in Korea but in Busan filming a variety show; and Mr. Kwon Jiyong is the only one in Seoul right now. He’s currently in his company building holding for an audition.” 
 
 
 
“Thanks. Excellent work Yang Goon.” she hung up the phone and went her way to the famous G-DRAGON ENTERTAINMENT where she found many aspiring artists auditioning even if the queue was probably the longest she’s ever seen. 
 
 
 
She got out of the car wearing her glasses and her cap while she walked while looking down. She, then, went towards one of the girls and asked some questions about G-DRAGON, also known as Kwon Jiyong. 
 
 
 
“I’m from the States and I’m just wondering why you guys are here.” she faked her American accent while speaking Korean to the girl. 
 
 
 
“Oh! We’re here to audition to one of the biggest entertainment company of the nation.” she pointed at the building that exceeds up to thirty floors. “Mr. Kwon gives this annual audition for aspiring artists and he usually gets five-hundred trainees and only one-hundred will be chosen for the final training.” 
 
 
 
 
“Oh.” she nodded at him and approached the security guard and smiled at him. 
 
 
 
“Are you an employee or an auditioned?” the guard eyed her as she took out her license from her purse and showed it to him
 
 
 
“What?” the guard furrowed his brows together as she took off her glasses and faced the security guard who almost fainted after seeing that he imperial majesty is right in front of him. 
 
 
 
“You tell and you’ll expect consequences but if you don’t, I’ll give you a job inside the palace.” she offered him as she nodded. “Good. Now, I’ll go in because I need to talk to the president in private.” 
 
 
 
“Yes, of course. And you’ll have to wear this special guest pass or you’ll be escorted out of the building.” said the guard. 
 
 
 
“Of course.” she got the guest pass and wore it around her neck. 
 
 
 
GD’S P.O.V 
 
 
 
“Teddy, they don’t have the “it” factor that I’m looking for.” I whispered to him while Kush and Seven examined the artists that auditioned so far. I can’t believe that there are more coming this year. I hope there’s actually someone that will be able to exceed my expectations this year. 
 
 
 
“Gong Minji and Lee Chaerin are my favorite so far.” commented Kush-hyung as I nodded in agreement. 
 
 
 
“I’ll just go to the restroom. I need a break.” I said to them as I went outside the room and walked down the hallway to my right so I could go to the nearest restroom.  
 
 
 
“I’m afraid you’d turn away, but I’ll say it anyway… I think I’m falling… for you.” I heard a woman singing in the most beautiful and the sweetest voice I’ve ever heard in my entire life. And so, I followed that voice until it led me to the hallway where the restroom is at and I bumped into someone. 
 
 
 
“Sorry.” I said and picked up her cap and glasses for her as she grabbed the rest of her things on the floor. 
 
 
 
“Thanks.” she said as I smiled at her. 
 
 
 
“You were the one singing huh?” I asked as I handed her the glasses and the cap. She didn’t look up but her perfect long-brown hair was enough o tell me that she is probably beautiful. 
 
 
 
“Yes.” she nodded as she put on her cap and glasses. 
 
 
 
“Why don’t you audition for us? Come on!” I know it was rude to just grab her arm and drag her to the audition room but it’s necessary to save this audition. I opened the door and found that no one was there but the judges themselves. 
 
 
 
“Yah! Is that your girl friend?” asked Teddy hyung as I immediately dragged towards the center of the room. 
 
 
 
“Stay there ok?” I said to her as she nodded slowly. 
 
 
 
“What’s going on?” asked the lady as I chuckled. 
 
 
 
“You’re auditioning.” I answered as she chuckled a little. 
 
 
 
EMPRESS DARA’S P.O.V 
 
 
 
Is this guy insane? He wants me to audition for him when I have the most important job in the country? Wow! Wait! He doesn’t know who I am. 
 
 
 
“What’s your name?” He started writing something on a paper as I gulped. 
 
 
 
“My name? Well, my name is… Park… Park Sandara.” I answered as he nodded. 
 
 
 
“You have the same name as the Empress.” he smiled as I chuckled nervously. 
 
 
 
“Uhm… Sandara-shi, can you take off your cap and glasses? We need to take a picture of you.” said the man on the far left of the long table. 
 
 
 
“Oh.” I sighed deeply and slowly took my cap off. Then a few seconds later, I started taking off my sunglasses. 1...2...3... 
 
 
 
“OH MY GOD!!!!” they all yelled as I closed my eyes. 
 
 
 
“Oh! You might want to add my title before my name.” I commented as I quickly went to door and locked the doorknob. “No one will leave this room.” 
 
 
 
“Your majesty, please be merciful. I touched your arm and dragged you here and mistaking you for an auditioned.” said Mr. Kwon as I chuckled a little. 
 
 
 
“No worries. You heard me sing and you thought that I was an auditioned so it’s alright.” I replied as I continued. “By the way, you are probably my future husband.” I went towards him and whispered to him. 
 
 
 
“What?” he whispered back. 
 
 
 
“I’ll explain later.” 
 
 
 
 
(PLEAE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE)!