Kissed by the Wind

Never say never

Few nights before she departs to Busan, JooHyuk had been though some rough period. SungKyung has been injured. She has been scheduled to attend a fashion show and will be opening for the brand's line. Christian Louboutin are famous on their thin and high inched heels. Although she's a natural heel person, she too has her worries and concern too. She has been practising in those heels daily whenever time permits. He had seen her and been with her when she asked for his feedback. Her work ethic blows him off all the time. The hardwork she puts in is not one can imagine. This fashion round was colaborated with Valentino's Spring/Summer concept to give off a authentic classic taste. Ever since the walk she took for Chanel, many top brands has been trying to get her schedule to walk for them. Even so, she never lets all the praises gets into her. She believes in "practice makes perfect, luck is secondary, sweet words are harmful if not careful". Her walk gives off a vibe that any woman who wears those heels can bring life and confidence from within. She's so beautiful. There's no comments to say when she asked for his opinion. "So s*exy." That was what he blurted out. Her eyes caught his and it made him blush. "So cute", she as she bent to his eye level where he's seating.

She gave him a ticket as he wanted to experience taking a back seat from the audience point of view. The ambience was majestic. The opening of the show surprised him. There she was, walking in a 6 inch heels doning a one piece embroided midnight blue dress. Her hair was tied in braid to the side, giving off a english touch. She's the master piece. He couldnt take his eyes off her. Their eyes met, she smiled just for him. In his mind, he kept chanting 'So pretty so pretty so pretty!'. Each time she appear, she pulled off a different taste of how a woman can potray. Her aura influenced those watching. As the show came to an end, all models came out with the designers. SungKyung was smiling appreciatively to the spectators that she didnt notice harm was falling on her.

JooHyuk's attention was all on her when that plit second happened. Her smile went down when she fell over the stage of the runway. His mind freezed. He couldnt move his body. He had promised her not to react if such happen. "Always remember, never asist a model when she falls onthe runway. I walk i run i pick up myself. So stay clam even if you witness that. Promise me." Everyone exclaimed when SungKyung stood up with that brightful smile. He knows she's in pain. Everyone could see the deep cut down the side of her shin and that swallon ankle. Yet her facial expression reflected none. She continued her profession. Worse, she exerts force on her legs to get her on the runway and winked at the designers. The audience clapped hard for her. Seeing how she beautifully crossed her bleeding leg and wave her thanks once again.

His stare turned cold on the one person who created the incident. Ha-Eun was present at the show. As everyone took their leave from the studio, he stayed behind. "Why did you push us from the back? You are the one who knocked SungKyung, right!" One of the models said when its just them. SungKyung looked on,"It dosent matter Rosie. Its an accident. Im fine, no broken bones. But can someone get me to the hospital, like now. it HURTS! Sop laughing and help me." She finally unleashed her pain. The girls laughed at her outburst. They love working with her. She makes the mood easy to be in. Ha-Eun was embarassed. She caused everything but SungKyung never once blame her. She left a text to her mobile phone. "Im sorry Unni. I really am. Please forgive me." Not caring anything else, JooHyuk appeared infront of her and carried her off the stage, not looking back or answering anyone when they called out. "Dont worry, he will bring me to the hospital. See you guys at the wrap-up party, if i am allowed to attend!" SungKyung's voice echoed from far.

Letting of a sigh, she leaned along the side of his neck. Somehow his warmth lessen the pain she's experiencing. She knows this is not the time to talk. He is mad, extremely. His hold tightens around her. Seeing her so strong pains him. He wants to protect her yet she could do it by herself without him. He felt useless. He's angry at himself. Gently putting her into his car, he noticed she has fallen asleep in that short distance where he carried her. "The pain exhausted you so badly huh." He whispered and planted a soft kiss on her forehead before getting in and drove off to the nearest hospital. 10 stiches and a fractured ankle. The doctor was puzzled at how she withstand the pain for so long. SungKyung woke up on the hospital bed with a cast over her right foot. Turning to the weight beside her arms, its the boy who always stayed near her and never once complain. She knows she's getting into trouble when he wakes up.  

"I saw it. She did it. How can you let her off so easily! You are lucky its not a broken neck or spine! How can you be so calm and still insist on heading for that Busan documentary clip! I forbid. No! I will pay for the losses! Just stay still, cant you woman?!" JooHyuk no longer could contain his anger.

Instead of getting angry at his outburst SungKyung finds his reaction lovely. "She apologised. She's only 20. Give her a chance. Are you very rich? You can save that money and donote to charity for good karma. Its only a short clip. They have arrange it perfectly for me, no hassle. So dont worry alright? And, i want to visit your parents! Thats my main intention. I want to see where you grow up from. Its not everyday that i have the chance on this." She reached out to his hand to clam him down.

JooHyuk was touched. Its not for work but for him. He never want to leave this woman alone. "My parents has never seen any of my girlfriends before. I told them once. That i will only introduce or let them meet that once woman in my entire life. That will be my future wife. So, Ms Lee SungKyung, will you be my Mrs Nam from now on? I know you dont like to hear such sentences but my world revolves around you. My heart flutters and aches only for you. I might not be capable to look after you now, but i will be able to if you give me some time. We can do this together." He dared not look up to see her face. She made no movement or sound.

"I didnt know you like to jump step. From friend to wife. Thats a first for me. But i'm fine with being your girlfriend until we are both capable to start a family together JooHyuk ah." Her words brought tears to his eyes. She has finally accepted him, one way or another to his proposal. Tilting his head upwards to her, he kissed her smiling lips. It tasted much sweeter than the time they flimed the drama together. Seeking for permission, his tongue carassed her lips for entrance. Granted, they stayed connected for a good half an hour. Both not wanting to be seperated. Leaning his head against her, he whispered,"I love you." "I love you as much, too".

SungKyung carried on her Busan schedule in her casted feet. It captured her beauty and elegance that no one thought she possessed. The evening sunset enhanced her coloured eyes as the wind kissed her flowing hair repeatedly. Seating on the picnic mat, surrounded by wavering lalangs. "What's on your mind on this instant SungKyung xi?" "You look in deep thoughts." The questions narrated out one by one. And her voice was heard. "I am thinking of a boy who grew up with love at this place. He's now a man, capable to look after people around him. My namja." She chuckled. The clip ended. When it was rolled out on tv, many guessed who that boy is because he was also at Busan when she's there. The crew came back to Seoul without her. She was captured with him, hand in hand. They were both smiling, eyes only had for one another. No mask, no hiding. Love reached out to them.

"Didnt you say no to dating older woman?"

"Never say never." JooHyuk smiled at the reporter who noticed a ring on his wedding finger, similar to that worn on SungKyung's finger. The only accessory that they do not allow it off them in any case. You dont need to wear a ring to prove you are are couple. You wear it for the love and respect that binds the relationship together. Its a reminder that love does not come easy and should be cherish fondly at all times.