Light Breeze

Never say never

Both JiSoo and SungKyung stood at their spot when they heard JooHyuk's voice. He was looking straight at SungKyung, leaving Ha-Eun dumbfounded. Not knowing what has happen or what will happen next, SungKyung took the lead to disperse the awkward atmosphere surrounding the cafeteria. Taking a breath, she ushered JiSoo to where the young couple is. "Hello you two. JiSoo, do you know Ha-Eun? Anyway, this is our up-coming actor Lee Ha-Eun! So sweet looking, right?",SungKyung tried to break the still air surrounding them. JooHyuk wasnt too happy when she whispered the last sentence into JiSoo's ear. Relationship are private to anyone. Therefore JiSoo acted as if it was the first time meeting Ha-Eun. But before he could say his hi, Ha-Eun beats him into it.

"JiSoo Oppa! Its been some time! The last time we met, its at JooHyuk oppa's place, right? Have you been fine?",Ha-Eun discloses their closeness to spite SungKyung not knowing it did not affect her.

SungKyung's curiousity got into her,"Omo! So, who is whose girl? Arh.. young love! Envy much!" She could not deny the fact that this girl is young and sweet. Be it with JiSoo or JooHyuk, she finds her compatible with both. But as she looked at both boys, JiSoo has a silly smile while JooHyuk looked pissed.

"So is this the YG style? Open relationship within the company i see? SungKyung, definitely not my girl. I am not the one having twosome lunch." JiSoo laughed it off, not catching JooHyuk killer eyes when he called SungKyung by her name with no seniority.

"You are getting out of hand JiSoo! Just because you are once my oppa dosent mean you can call me by my name! But, i really prefer this than noona. Sound so old!",SungKyung said and she continued,"JooHyuk arh.. how have you been? Are you surprise to see JiSoo here? Seems like Boss Yang is interested in recruiting him into our family. If not why ask him to taste our cafeteria food before anything else? Right? By the way, boss say he culd not get to you that is why i bought him here instead. I would not want to get involve in this brotherhood thingy. Erm.. do you guys want to continue what was left before? Me and JiSoo can take the other table. We will not disturb!"

Not once did JooHyuk made a sound. He has been looking on and listening to the on-going conversation. For a moment, he saw JiSoo as a threat when he openly address her by her name and her allowing that so freely. Boss Yang should have known JiSoo is much closer to him than SungKyung. Why did he get to her bring him in instead of himself? Then he recalled telling his manager to block his time off as he needs to settle stuffs with Ha-Eun. Her acts deeply dissappoint him. He could not believe that she would openly lay her affection in public or announcing she has been to his place and met his close friends all together. Seeing at how SungKyung brushed that off made breathing easier for him yet the same time gave him a insight on how she see him with other girls. She dosent seem to be bothered by it at all.

"No. We are done with our conversation. Unless you two have your own else i think we can have a meal together. We barely started anyway. And this betrayer! Why didnt you inform me that you are coming!",JooHyuk grabbed JiSoo around his neck as SungKyung laughed at their comical behaviour. The four sat down and Ha-Eun made the first conversation.

"Unni, which clinic did you go to for your eyes? Its so natual looking! When did you have it done? Was it after the modelling contest which you first joined?" The boys chocked on their food lightly. JiSoo shaked his head slightly at how inapporiate her question was while JooHyuk tighten his hold on his spoon thinking what was he thinking when he thought she's a nice innocent girl when they first dated.

"I think you are pretty enough Ha-Eun ah. But if you are really interested to know, its J&C. Highly recommended! I am so satisfied by the outcome. My hard earn money did not go to drain. Yea, about that time. I have been thinking for some time whether should i or not. Afterall, the parents are strongly against it. But the professional consultation eased their worries on the danger." Having gone through plastic surgery is not a shame. Having to admit needs courage and she has it from her friends and family. 'If you decided to do it, admit it and dont be embrassed by your own decision.'

Not wanting to hear the un-necessary questions from Ha-Eun, JiSoo and JooHyuk went straight into their guys' topic on what have they been up to and whats coming. They had a laugh over it because they just met up last week. SungKyung looked over at them with a smile while Ha-Eun sulked. They then shifted their attention on SungKyung.

"Noona, how's your prep for the movie? Do you have nice co-workers?" JooHyuk asked. He knows the main actors are Kim YoungKwang & Lim JuHwan. Both equally tall and are known to be Mr. Nice guys in the business. He felt worried, that she may get romantically involved.

"They are both as tall as you two! We have met up a few times before the official filmming. YoungKwang Oppa introduced me to his gang of mid 20s model-actors friends. You guys know those vampire-ish guys? Very charismatic bunch of men. Especially Lee HyukSoo. Is it me or names with Hyuk in them are surprisingly charming intheir own way." SungKyung shared her moment with them but was cut short.

"What do you mean! Names with Ji and Soo are equally handsome!",JiSoo outburst cracks her up instantly. While JooHyuk grinned when she acknowledge he's in her list of charmers. But the name does not ring a bell at all. "Who is Lee HyukSoo?"

"Ah. Thats the real name of SooHyuk oppa. Everything about him slays. Girls go crazy for him! Do you Ha-Eun? Or do you prefer the younger ones here?"

"I am only into Nam JooHyuk. No one else. What about you unni? Are you into him too? You cant possibly like boys younger than you , right?" JooHyuk immediately declare Ha-Eun as his younger sister and nothing else when he heard her confession. He had enough of misunderstanding. But he's glad for once that Ha-Eun is finally asking the right question. Something JooHyuk had been wanting to know because the way she was advertising SooHyuk irked him.

"Wow. You go girl. I like how to profess your love bravely when he is just right in front of you. You two, sort it out fast and dont get hurt. Lets just say we are still knowing one another. Not so much on the age, more to the connection and communication between. Its very important. Of course every one has their own prefence. I dont fall in instantly just because he looks good. We are talking about long term here." SungKyung's view on relationship makes her so much mature than the rest.

"That is why i am fine with dating older woman. They know what thay want and most of the time give space and freedom at the right moment. SungKyung arh, what do you think about me?" Once again, JiSoo joked around. He earned a glare from SungKyung and a smack on his head from JooHyuk.

"So, does it mean both you and Lee SooHyuk xi is currently dating? Since you say something like getting to know one another..." Ha-Eun wanted a clear answer whether is she dating or not. She could see how JooHyuk reacted differently when she was talking about her love life. 'He likes her yet he has not make a move because she is older.'

"We are not dating. Like, we didnt hang out privately, most of the times in groups. But we do text frequently ever since the first introduction. Then again, i will be hitting back the runway so coincidently with him too. So, might as well be friendly with one another. Are you guys joining the F/W fashion shows?" SungKyung made it straight to what she feels about HyukSoo.

"I am still arranging my schedule. If there's no clashes with the committed slots, definitely. Noona, we walked a few times together some time back. Have you gone rusty? Need some mentor from me?" JooHyuk took the chance. A subtle one to have alone time with her. When he saw her name in the list of runway model, he prayed for his inclusion and his prayers were heard. Only set back was he might have prior engagement that could not be postponed.

"Oh please. Nam JooHyuk. She is so much professional than you! I saw her walked before and it gave out the same vibe as Cara Delevingne! Plus its been long since you walked too!" JiSoo hammered JooHyuk's confidence wall down in a swing.

"You two are so funny. Stop it JooHyuk, his face is turning purple. Call me when your schedule is confirm. We can have coffee together." SungKyung laughed out loud see the boys murder one another.

Time passed and its back to just JooHyuk and Ha-Eun. Not giving a minute to rest, Ha-Eun confronted him on his feelings towards SungKyung. He did not admit it as he is still unsure the deepness of it. All he said was,"Noona is just a word to me. I now am able to look over the age barrier."