Cooling Autumn

Never say never

HyukSoo took the lead for the opening. His stride full of confidence. He's like an art piece. No matter how many times, people are still mesmerised by his features and the aura he projects. The men's line was thencontinued by the womens'. Although SungKyung is the the first, she was eye catching than most of the more experiece models. Her resting face looks clam yet alluring. The crop top she was wearing showed off the abs many were surprised to see. She has regained back her former body glory. JooHyuk saw that and was surprise too. "HyukSoo. Please share the tips. How did SungKyung get those abs in that short period?" He overhead and wasnt too happy about it. He wondered why she didnt ask him instead since he's also passionate in working hard on his body. "Its just the regular advice which we all know. Its her. She's a very strong willed woman. Once she set her mind on it, she make sure she see the results. Thats Lee SungKyung." For a moment, JooHyuk felt tiny against these late twenties models. They see woman in another view. Words from them make a girl woman while from him probably means nothing.

The most anticipated session of tonight's show is the gender mixing theme. Where one each will appear together and walk seperately before coupling up for a pose at the end and continue the lover connection back. They called it "from stranger to someone". HyukSoo was waiting patiently for this segment the whole night as his first partner turns out to the girl who interest him. They have both been in the same line up but never together like this round. Was it because he's looking forward to their intraction or how they will react or compliment one another's body and facial language. The calls were heard. Couples started the Q but she's still no where in sight. Just as he was about to turn and find her, she appeared next to him and made a face,"Boo." He couldnt help but smirk and rolled his eyes. 'This woman is a peacemaker for my heart.' In his mind, if she wasnt in time for the first walk, he will forgo his and wait til she appear as her partner. Their first collaboration, he didnt want it to end without starting.

The music starts to play. Both SungKyung and HyukSoo made their last eye contact. Giving both a nod of acknowledgment, both models appear on the walk way emotionless. He looked stotic while she's aloof. They were giving off different yet similar vibe around them. Their stance went well with the design of the clothes they were wearing. Both managed to bring the pieces of clothes on them to live. Everyone was captivated. The models waiting for their turn were also watching them from the TV screen behind. "What's with these two? My eyes are partically glued to both as individuals! Wonderful. Now lets wait for their coupling. This gotta be exciting. They are really very compatible." One said while JooHyuk listened. Even himself had to admit the powerful gush of air surrounding them was amazing but he didnt like one bit of their compatibility. Yet reality are harsh most of the time. The moment both connected via their eyes, the emotions they gave out earlier on vanished. HyukSoo took the first lead when their eyes met. So naturally, SungKyung moulded against his body as he circled his arms around her slender waist. She was being her cheeky self, teasing him. He couldnt help but gave a playful smirk at her. While walking back, they changed role. She took the lead this round and tugged his neck down with her arm, bringing him close to her coloured eyes. They end it with HyukSoo giving a peck on her eye and her glare in return. Laughter was heard from the floor. When they entered the backstage, they were praised by everyone on their act. As they pass JooHyuk and Ha-Eun, both had mixed expression.

"What's with the young couple? Getting into their role or what? They dont look good." HyukSoo said. He was fine with JooHyuk as he gave his admiration to their moment but his partner was putting on a sour face, not towards him but SungKyung. It made him wonder why.

"Young and unpredictable! Thats why? We didnt look nice to one another too, remember? You have the worst face than anyone here, mind you." Sungkyung bicker back, not wanting to get involve with little girl's emotion.

"But i think i am pretty awesome. They all love my last move." HyukSoo laughed. That peck was unplanned. He didnt know he was going to do that. It happened. He loved it.

"Oh please. You mean WE are awesome? Now go change! Your next partner is waiting to have a peck of that too!" SungKyung teased and went to her waiting room. Her next partner is JooHyuk. Perhaps their chemistry was highly raved that they are being coupled again.

As JooHyuk and Ha-Eun took their way, it was light hearted and casual. They give off a vibe found in universities students. When they coupled, it was obvious who was putting in more professionalism. Ha-Eun forgot her position. JooHyuk leaded her all the way. The man who shield everything from his girl. When they got back, she apologised for not getting into her role. JooHyuk gently smiled and say its fine. This is their concept. There's no right or wrong. Glancing around, he searched for SungKyung, who werent anywhere. Not knowing she has watched his walk and beamed at his protectiveness on the runway. 'Thats how he is. Manly at the right moment.' Her thougts were broken when she's signaled to walk the next one. JooHyuk was already there waiting, waving at her with that silly smile. Somehow, he looks like a smiling golden retreiver. Not discussing anything, they both took their pace on the runway.

"I never thought i will fall for girls older than me. It was a burden to date mature woman. Guys are naturally younger in mind than their origianl age. So i couldnt. Many times i tell myself you are beyond my reach. That being with you will hurt my pride because you are so talented and not to mention, have a mind stronger than those of your age will behave. Yet, again and again all these traits of yours amaze me over and over again. My barrier was torn apart. I realise i have got to grow up at some point. Liking you gave me a insight of how childish i am. Liking someone should not be mattered by age. Rather, how we compliment each other. I know there's nothing on my you can learn from other than basketball and swimming? But i just dont want to give into these thoughts and not tell you how much you mean to me! I am not asking you to be my girlfriend yet because its too awkward. I am just hoping you will give some thought into me, us and wouldnt mind knowing me further and decide later whether can we make things work. Dont see me as a curious boy trying to date a older woman. I really really really like you."

That one whole chuck of words that JooHyuk said without stopping lingered in her mind as she walked on. She was surprised. Afterall, he didnt call or text her ever since their drama ended. Out of a sudden, he poured out his words with sincerity. Her heart skipped a beat. At that moment, she was brought back to reality. JooHyuk was standing there looking at her. Her cheeks glowed in pink. A tone that matches the outfit she's wearing. She looked up at JooHyuk. He knows that look she's giving him. He's making her blush. Closing up their distance, the manly him took over and lead her back to where they came out from. The audience were freshened up by how he ruffled her hair and drapped his arms causally over her shoulder. The whole walk of theirs was surreal. It was innocent and pure, like a confession was made between. It started awkward where both stood apart with a distance yet the next second, its blissful to see their flushed cheeks. JooHyuk was grinning madly. It was the first time seeing her like a young girl.

The models gather once again on the runway with their last partner. HyukSoo was looking over at where SungKyung was. There she was, smiling like there's no tomorrow with the other models around her. He glanced at JooHyuk who was goofing around with some other young models his age. He, too saw their walk and was fasinated by how she potrayed her character. 'Was it because he's young? But it went well, really out of expectation. This woman.' As they gave their last bow, he reached out to her when they got backstage. "We are going for some drinks. Wanna join?" Although JooHyuk was still standing beside her, he was only directing his invitation to SungKyung. Giving HyukSoo a face, she declined his offer. "Have you forgotten this woman here is still not 100% healthy yet. Are you heartless or plainly forgetful? Oh, you know this man here? Nam JooHyuk. Lee HyukSoo SooHyuk any!" It was then he told her he got no intention to get her any alcohol but just wanted to hang around together. Brushing it off, SungKyung narrowed her eyes on him and say she rather hang around her bed then a bunch of men. The two started bickering again while JooHyuk looked on.

"Are you waiting for her or for me?" HyukSoo asked JooHyuk when he was not walking away the moment he's chatting up with SungKyung. Firstly, it irritates him that the boy is taller than him. Secondly, he's too fresh to be around. Last, that woman introduced them. 'Is he g*ay or something?'

"Why are you so rude." SungKyung gave his arm a light smack. Before she could continue on, JooHyuk spoke up. "I am waiting for her. If you are done, please excuse us. This woman here need to hang around her bed. Nice meeting you sunbae-nim". With that, he grabbed SungKyung away from HyukSoo who glared at the young boy's back. SungKyung shocked expression was obvious but she shook it away and dislock her arms from JooHyuk. "I dont like to be man handled. And what was that for?" HyukSoo saw her stare on JooHyuk. He waited. He cant decipher what JooHyuk was saying. "Sorry. I'm learning to control, to hide this childish side of me. That perhaps only guys my age will show. I'll make a move first, noona." He lost his control. He was dissappointed in himself. Calming herself down when she heard him calling her noona again, SungKyung linked her arm around his to prevent him from walking away. "Lets go together."