Falling leaves

Never say never

They left the location one after another. JooHyuk waited for SungKyung at the nearby busstop. "Are you feeling better now? You dont have to be anyone else. You are 22. Just be like one. You will mature one day. Dont force it to happen suddenly just because. Its too hard on yourself. I will be frank with you JooHyuk ah. I have feelings for HyukSoo. No, we are not dating but somehow we know there's something on but there's still uncertainties. I had my interst on you before but things mellowed when the fact that you admited not dating older woman. So when you came to me, i am shaken. Afterall, you looked after me that entire day. But i hope that you do not change for anyone without having deep thoughts about it. Your reactions earlier on was by instinct. It shows your aggressiveness. I am not too sure if i fancy that. And another thing. You have to decide to call me noona or whatever. That, pissed me as well." From what she's been saying, JooHyuk felt his world crumbling. The first time he falls for a older girl, she's going to break his heart now. Without a try. Knowing she has a thing for HyukSoo pains him further. Yet her getting pissed by him calling her noona, thats new.

"Does that mean if sunbae-nim officailly dates you out, you will agree? Are you telling me now that we are not going to have a together? I am going to call you Ms.Lee from now on. Noona puts a barrier between us. I was pissed too, at that instant. He wasnt polite either. I know i am indeed younger but that dosent mean i am any less of a man, or incapable to love a woman whole heartedly." JooHyuk said it out. From her, he learn that honestly is the best way to clear any doubts. She dosent hide anything from him when she could. She did not even need to tell him who she fancy. Yet here she is, telling him her true thoughts bout herself, him and the other. This created something called trust. He's amazed by it. "Come'on, lets go. I'll drop you off on the way." He ushered her up the bus and took the seat next to her. SungKyung's mind was at peace with him beside throughout the ride. She recalled back to his previous words and felt the need to clear the heaviness on his heart.

"I never once said you are not a man. You know how to love and care. Yet at the same time, still trying to understand this feeling you are having for me. Am i just a close girl friend or am i someone you can share everything with and the first you think of at any ups and down in your life. You are still not clear of that direction. Which i am glad because it means you are not playing with feelings. We all need time to think what we want and whats the feelings that we are having. Nothing is impossible in a relationship. Its how we nurture the little spark. So, lets take it slow and easy. But i have to tell you. Going out with HyukSoo oppa dosent mean we are dating. And, I will say the same thing to HyukSoo oppa too. Because, thats how i see how a relationship works. I am not into try outs. We all have to be sure of one another before it begins."

More love calls on commercial ads knocked on YGE's door for both SungKyung and JooHyuk. News spead and pictures on almost every media outlet. "Lee SooHyuk. Lee SungKyung. Are the LEEs dating? Their chemistry on the runway was astounding! Chic couple of the year 2017! Taking the fashion world by storm. Even Karl Lagerfeld tweeted to have the two walk his show in Paris!" While brands that carry off edgy and dark concepts are into them, there are also casual street brands who looked fondly at SungKyung and JooHyuk's interaction. "Or are the co-stars of Weightlifting KimBokJoo having a refresher moment together?" The strings of header covered by the media made waves on the actors themselves. SungKyung rolled her eyes when she read the news. 'I have worked with other models and we are all equally compatible. What are these report trying do.' HyukSoo was totally enjoying the commotion. Not for the fame but the fact they really look good together, in terms of looks and character. Even his family is asking whether are they an item and wished she is. JooHyuk on the other hand has equally no reaction. One thing similar between him and SungKyung was, they are both not into news that make a big hooha over a tiny incident. Its good that they are all getting more attention but somehow talent was steered away by the dating speculations.

Months passed. Everyone was busy with their own prior engaged projects. HyukSoo continued enjoying SungKyung's presence with his group of friends while JooHyuk was slowly getting to understand what SungKyung means to him. He'd processed the words she said before. That not only work should be serious. Love has to be taken seriously too. Thats how she balance her world. In fact, many has been asking him if he has a thing for her because his facial expression always give it out on what's on his mind. Not only that, they had seen him waiting for her and have that carefree smile only when she's around. Through her, he managed to understand what it feels like to have one to share all hapiiness and sorrowness with. Talking to her makes everything feel better. When he mentioned he has been relying so much on her, she agreed but said, "Everyone needs somebody to rely on. Be it hard times or better days. I leaned on you too, right?" Yes. He know she was opening her heart to him. Every chance to talk to her makes his day worthwhile. But like HyukSoo, they are also not considered dating. "Getting to know one another", thats how it is and the pace is just right. There's no rush eventhough at times he wanted to hold her, hug her, kiss her.

"Guess what, i am heading to Busan the entire week for a documentary clip of mine. Hometown? Your parents are still living there, right? Do you have anything for them? I can pass it over on the way. A personal offer for you." SungKyung told JooHyuk over the phone when he called. It has been a normal thing between them, that they call one another as and when. She looks forward for his missed calls when she's held up at work. The same time couldnt hide her excitement when he picks up her call. Their conversation never revolves around love 24/7. Its everything, be it being a repeated sentence like 'have you eaten, what did you eat, how was your day' and so on. It plainly feels comfortable just to hear the other's voice and how each other is doing. JooHyuk knows this period has been very busy for her yet she still find time to call him, asking about his well-being. He likes the fact that she isnt those girls who waits for the guy to make the move eventhough he's the one who confessed. First impression does make an impact but what matters are the subsequent communication. She's not one who only uses to say. She carries it out. She makes the effort. She told him her interest on him and she's truthful about it. He still remembers her words - We are still young. We should explore more. There's no need to rush into a relationship. We are still friends no matter what. Of course, with a little bias. He couldnt help it but laugh. She's a weirdo, for sure.

"I have been so busy lately that i couldnt visit them. If its not too much, could you bring them some nutrition drinks and food? I'll pass it to you whenever you're free." JooHyuk thought about it before asking her. Afterall, wouldnt his parents feel weird that a girl is making a entrance to their house. He has never once introduce the girls he'd dated before to them. He wanted his parents to meet his wife only. Shaking off his blushful mind, he grinned widely when SungKyung agreed to meet him tonight to get the things done. Acomplishment they both received was the reward they gave themselves. They used their own money to buy their own apartment and car. While JooHyuk is into sports car, SungKyung preferred SUV. Not sure of his intention, JooHyuk eventually got a house in same neighbourhood as hers.

"I seriously dont understand why guys are into tiny two door cars when they are much bigger than it. Looks at you. Your knees are bocking the steering wheel! You look like an idiot." SungKyung cracked up when she got into the passenger seat. She couldnt contain her laughter whenever he picks her up with his car, a matte black Audi R8.

"Please respect the owner and his choice! They say a car is the 2nd wife. Its always prettier than the first. I need to own one of these beauty when im young. Morever i got it 2nd hand. Way cheaper but still in good conditon. Let me drive a few more years when my spine cant take it. Then i will get a car bigger than your Range Rover! Why would a thin woman like you drive sucha big car? For security?" JooHyuk retaliated. They have been discussing about cars topic ever since both has theirs. He thought she would get a BMW M3 Coupe or Cooper. But instead she's into cars that can go over tiny cars on the road. Thats how she claimed it to be.

"But you know we are heading to the supermarket. Why drive yours when mine could put more stuffs easily? Show off."SungKyung continued as she tuned to her favourite radio channel. JooHyuk rolled his eyes on her and drove off with a small smile. Days like this dosent come often where they can enjoy one another's company. Their schedule has been clashing lately and there's no way both could find time for tea or coffee. And more surprisingly, they hasnt been caught on camera yet. Whereas, SungKyung and the HyukSoo gang has been captured so frequently that reporters cant be bothered at them already. Their dating speculation dead off when they are always in a group and not a pair. Eventhough, HyukSoo has already make kown of his intention to SungKyung.

He likes it this way. Him pushing the trolley with her walking beside, looking what to buy as they chat. It was time with her that made him realise he's seeing her as part of his family. JooHyuk was fine at how they are progressing over the months, taking it slow and comfortably. But weeks ago, she told him that HyukSoo has confesed to her. "Do you have some time to talk for a moment?" He remembered that tone when she called him. Walking out of the cinema where he's one of the VIP guest, he listened. "HyukSoo oppa has shared with me what he see us to be in the near future. I need you to know this not because i want to evoke any jealousy out of you or make your day any worse. His heart talked to me. But mine was not beating. I know then, what my answer was. This is what i want you to know. Alright, chat later. And Stop grinning! I can feel it. Bye."

She guessed it right. Her upfront declaration that her feelings towards the other has become non existance. She now only see him. He felt as if god has given him the best present one could ask for. A girl who treats everyone right and never lies about what she is thinking. Yet he knows, it is still not the time to ask her to be his. They both have a long way to go for their career. She wanted him to ensure things are really the way he wants before taking the leap with her. She is not rushing. She likes her freedom and space. She likes to be alone at times. He loves a weirdo, he has to admit that. Like others. they both do not wear mask outside. And her words are true. No one care who you are when you do not hide your face purposely. The only hindrence was their height that easily catches attention. But when SungKyung cared less, he let out a breath and followed her. He knows people has noticed them and taken pictures.

Their supermarket date night flashed overnight. Their agency called them in and asked the status of their relationship. SungKyung as usual siad nothing is going on. They are not dating with a poker face. She's a expert on this. "Never admit to the company when we are not a couple. Thats the truth. But its your choice whether you want them to know or not. I am fine with the decision you make." He got to give it to her. The space and room to grow she gives allows him to become a better man. He has become less selfish and know when to say and when not. He stand on her sentence. JooHyuk did not need anyone to know he love her, as long she knows. Her wink made him smirk. She has him coiled around her pinky finger unknowingly. The reason she gave was logical without any false facts.

"We have known each other for so many years. Worked on countless projects together and happen to stay in the same neighbourhood. I am naturally closer to guys and we both stay alone. Its normal to meet and grab a bite together. We are not even hiding the fact that we are meeting. So if we are dating, there's nothing to hide about it. And for the last time, we met up because i am heading to Busan. I'll be passing his parents some stuffs. I mean, if you guys dont tie him up with such pack schedule, maybe he chave time to visit them instead of me, a passerby." Her words made sense. Everyone knows no one can out talk the rational behind SungKyung's mind. She's way mature and upfront on her stand in regards to her life and towards people who gets invovled in sh*it with her. She alwasy cover them up with her quick lips. YGE had no comments to the media. There's nothing more anyone could do or ask further.