Warm Winter.

Never say never

JooHyuk cant stop thinking about the kiss scenes he had with SungKyung noona. He's mesmerized by her pale smooth skin, light coloured eyes and red pouty lips. Til now he insisted that they both are purely coworkers. Many asked him on the possibility of being a couple with her. His instant reaction was impossible, nothing will happen. She is older than him by four years. Based on age itself, he isnt one who will date older woman. There's too much stress in such relationship. Yet, recently he kept looking at her direction when she's around the film set. He even felt uncomfortable when he saw how JiSoo and her could click so well when they have only just met one another for a short scene which he cameo in. His fist clenched tighter as her smiles widens at JiSoo's jokes. He was jealous, that was certain. He is not clueless in the dating world.

After months, the drama has finally come to an end. At the last few scenes, JooHyuk held her tight when there's skinship scenes. 'Her hands, hugs and kisses alwasy give out a warmth i cant explain. After today, it will be cold again...',he thought with sadness showing in his eyes not noticing SungKyung walking towards him as she arrived at the set. Seeing him distracted and brows crumbled, she squarted down infront of him and placed her palms on his icy cheeks,"Why are you seating here alone? Arnt you cold? At least put a heater nearby!" Her touch brought him out of his thoughts and it slightly shocked him. He jerked backwards, out of her hands. In the past when they had collaborated before, he was still young to figure out his co-worker's character. Now, he understand why she is loved by many. She gave out genuine care and concern to anyone in distress. She cracks jokes on herself to make a smile out. She's not embarrassed to lower herself in doing silly acts so long everyone is enjoying.

"You are such a man! You know that Nam JooHyuk!",SungKyung . She knows he's a boy with very strong pride. He preferred to be manly than cute. After so many months filmming together, she got very comfortable with him. Although he is younger than her, she couldnt help but felt like a girl when he kisses her. In terms of looks and height, they are compatible. But when she saw the news of him slamming down any possibilitites of being together, she know she had to take a step back and be professional when this drama ends. She cant tell if there's any love for him but there's definitely attraction. 'Attraction will pass as time goes on Lee SungKyung',thats what she brainwashed herself. She is one woman who knows when to erase unnecessary emotions within her because her job has too much interactions with the opposite gender. Being the only child, her parents taught her the importance to cherish one person at one time, for as long as possible and not give into temptations. She abide that advice with her heart. Which is also the reason why she does not fall for anyone so easily. 'Well, thats a good excuse for myself to not admit guys see me as a brother rather than a woman.'

The last scene has been flimmed. The cast met up at the wrap up party to watch the last episode. JooHyuk waited for SungKyung to appear at the entrance. Unconciously extending his hand towards her, he retracted back immediately when the crowed cheered. "Yah! How can you take it back when i was going to hold! You brat!",SungKyung shouted out and hit his arm playfully. The crowd laughed at their interaction. Sitting next to one another, JooHyuk kept his attention on HaeJung who was next to him. Apart from taking pictures together as BookJoo and JoonHyung, SungKyung was busy entertaining the rest of the crew. One thing for sure, he felt ticklish when she leaned against his body when she joined in the conversation that he was in. His jealousy kicked in once more when JiSoo arrived. Immediately after their brotherhood acknowledgement, JiSoo dived in for her attention which she gave so willingly. "Aigoo. Who is this? Oppaaaaa!",what she said pissed him off eventhough the rest were laughing madly.

Sensing his silence, SungKyung hooked her arm around his and laid her head on his broad shoulder. "Are you feeling sad that we are officially breaking up tonight, my dear boyfriend?" She was purely making her statement that was meant for him to hear while the rest are engaged in their own. Turning towards her, the light coloured eyes that showed so much emotions, JooHyuk lowered his lips onto her forehead. "I learnt alot from you noona over these period. You kept me warm. Thank you. I am going to miss you BokJoo ahhhh",JooHyuk decided not to disclose his real feelings by changing the name to her protrayed character. "You know we are in the same family right? Dont make it like the last goodbye,silly",her smile increased his heart rate. After his tiny confession, he got back to his happy state and the night ended. Weightlifting KimBoKJoo has officially ended.