EXPLANATION

My CounterPart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

>>> Explanation<<<

 

 

 

Hoseok was born too early and on top of that an incident happened when he was just a baby which affected his health drastically. Hoseok becoming an Adult-child is part due to – bilateral subdural haematoma with retinol shearing- also known as shaken baby syndrome – he was shaken with enough force as a baby to cause severe trauma and after surviving several surgeries and complications he has permanent brain damage.

 

So this memory of their first time meeting each other had somehow stuck with Hoseok even when he went into coma around the age of 12-14ish and was taken to hospital all the way in America without a chance to say goodbye to Yoongi; Leaving him behind so abruptly failing on their promise to always be forever together.

 

However strangely or by some miracle, Hoseok’s spirit stayed behind in Korea because he desperately didn’t want to disappoint Yoongi leaving him all alone so his spirit mostly stayed close to Yoongi following him everywhere.

Also, for some unknown reason somehow Yoongi was the only one that could see Hoseok’s spirit but only when Yoongi got hurt did Hoseok's spirit appear to Yoongi even though Hoseok had always been around.

 

Maybe this was due to the terms in which they first met at that young age in the hospital which had stayed deeply rooted in Hoseok’s mind and heart hence probably why Yoongi could only view him when hurt because Hoseok would always find him.

 

Of course, Hoseok’s spirit stayed the same age when he went into coma at around ages 12-14ish. Yoongi alone continued to grow taller and bigger into an adult gradually.

 

When Hoseok eventually woke up from comatose stage his brain remained stuck at the age in which he entered into coma, age 12-14ish. His spirit had lived i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter