My CounterPart

My CounterPart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My Counterpart

For Yoonseok day guys!! :)

 

 

 

‘’Yoongi…’’

‘’It’s nothing,’’ he stated firmly. ‘’I’ve felt worse.’’

‘’No, I need to clean all of your wounds before they get infected, stay still.’’

Hobi nursing Yoongi after he got in a fight ….

Yoongi’s fading mint coloured hair laid with a few strands wet on his forehead and all over the place and the edges sticking to his face. His white dishevelled shirt under the black motorbike jacket exposed his long masculine neck all the way to his chest. Due to the fight, he had lost a few buttons on his inner white shirt which is also sticking to his body due to it being kind of wet making certain patches on his chest a see-through revealing his skinny yet perfectly toned chest and creamy vanilla pale skin. His face is only an inch away from the beautiful man with light brown wavy hair in an orange jumper from head to toe who is currently too busy concentrating all his attention on gently cleaning the bruises on Yoongi’s face to the point that he forgot to blink and his eyes are slightly watery. He pouted his lips while he softly blew air to ease the pain for Yoongi when he notices how Yoongi clenches his teeth and jaw slightly every time he dabs the medicine on the wound.

Yoongi sat slightly taller than Hobi while sitting on the upper stairs so he had to look down and lean closer towards Hobi who is on the lower level of the three stairways. Yoongi’s long lashes softly lower as he gazes at those soft pink plumped pouting lips and he had forgotten all about the bruises covering his face and body.

As if in slow motion he watches every detail of the boy’s face unconsciously closing up the little gap between them that their noses almost touched. His long fringe hair which he had planned to have trimmed that day starts to brush into his eyes that he blinks and has to shift his head to get it out of the way.

‘’Oh sorry sorry ... is it painful?’’

‘’Yes very…. painful’’ Yoongi said firmly as if almost in a trance totally referring to how difficult it is for him to hold back from brushing his own lips on those of Hobi’s hypnotizing plumped lips.

‘’ F-forgive me I am so sorry I can’t help my hands from shaking too much … is it because it is under your eyes that’s why its hurts? (Referring to the bruise under Yoongi’s left eye)’’ Asked Hobi in a soft caring voice filed with pity and guilt at the same time.

‘’ Uhu…h’’ moaned Yoongi in a deep cracked voice feeling his throat dried up deeply focused on how Hobi let his tongue roll over and glides smoothly wetting those scrumptious looking soft lips. Again he replied while totally referring to his deep affection to Hobi that has occupied his heart, soul and mind and all of his attention completely disregarding his injuries.

 

Normal thoughts barely formed in his mind before they were replaced with the melancholy longing and the fantasies of what could be if he were only brave enough to just leap into an aggressive kiss which kept repeating in his mind the entire time like a mantra. Every time Yoongi sees Hobi, the boy immediately permeates Yoongi’s every thought. His injuries and fight wounds are more of a medal and trophies to him just because Hobi always nursed him up close like this. The boy just loves to take care of people and devotes all his time and affection to the injured until their back to perfect health. It is his joy and passion; it is in Hobi’s blood to always look after people, animals, plants etc. and he was willing to go to the extreme just to ensure he nursed them back to life. He will cry as if in pain, when a plant he had devoted all his time to, did not manage to survive. The boy is just too kind to others for his own good, and often neglects himself because he hates seeing pain reflected in others eyes. He said when others are in pain is when he is in pain which is why he would sacrifice and do anything to make sure he put a smile back on their faces.

Hobi’s kindness has stolen away Yoongi’s heart and as much as he wants the boy to consider himself like he does to others, he also would not want to change him; NEVER!

Love is in kind deeds, thoughtful actions, truthfulness, trustworthiness and self-sacrifice. Within that definition of love lays true passion, not at all the same thing as lust - a transitory satisfaction for the 'hungry ghost' soul. Yoongi loves him for just the way he is and also because of the definition of Hobi’s pure innocent love.

‘’Hobi, I'm not perfect, but I'd follow you into hell if that's what it takes to keep you safe. I am your protector as you are mine, one to shield the other.’’ Yoongi suddenly blurts out making Hobi stop his movements. Hobi’s cheeks blushes light pink and he blinks shyly.

Yoongi daydreamed about every feature of his face, he recalled every way he had ever seen him wear his hair; he had locked all of his shy, childish and quirky mannerisms, in his brain. He talked of nothing and no-one else to his friends and now it seemed they had started to avoid him, could it be that they were bored of hearing it by now?

‘’Ahem … you forgot to put medicine here’’ Yoongi have been saving the bruise on his collar bone for last so Hobi would need to move up-closer into his personal space allowing Yoongi to swallow more of his aroma as if it’s an addiction to him. Well it is in fact.

‘’Hobi… how long have we known each other?’’

Hobi stops to think but Yoongi quickly stops him

‘’DON’T pls don’t answer that …just … forget I asked’’

‘’Yoongi is everything OK?’’ Hobi sounds worried so Yoongi gives him his adorable gummy smile which makes Hobi shy away trying to hide what that smile is doing to his heart which is clearly vivid on his face and Yoongi is already aware of it nonetheless.

The way they met was so sudden and a long time ago yet Hobi still remains the same like years hasn’t gone by at all; always in the orange jumper suit covering from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter