My CounterPart End.

My CounterPart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My CounterPart

 

 

 

(Few Years Have Gone By Like The Wind)

 

There was a time in my life I expressed my feelings in a true way, an unhealthy way, but we can't go on like that, right? There is a balance, a point of virtue. It’s been years since I have met the mysterious boy called Hobi and now I am a completely changed new person.

I have started to take my education seriously although that means repeating my classes and being held back.

Gone is my careless demeanour, although I still look aloof to the world but I am no longer one of those depressed kids who spent their entire life huddled beneath a blanket or locked alone inside a dark room hating on their miserable life and disregarding the people who actually give a damn about them. I have a purpose now and a new found passion in music especially rapping and producing music. I also drabble in literature and poems. I actually will go as far as saying that I have discovered my talents and a career path which I am willing to work my hardest to accomplish my dreams. Not to brag but at the moment I’ve made my name known and I am now quite famous in the music producing industry.

I have started hanging out with others; made new friends rather than staying to myself all the time which I have to admit isn’t so bad after all. I still occasionally like to be by myself and brood alone. I often take my motorbike and go for a ride whenever I start to feel my weakest moment and I imagined Hobi on the bike with me sitting behind me during my joy rides with his arms stretch out like the Titanic’s except I sit at the front controlling the bike and the wind blowing past us messing up our hairs and then I will intentionally swerve the bike just a little so it wobbles a bit in order to scare and frighten him into grabbing hold of my waist in tight grip while I laugh in satisfaction that my little tease was a success. Every time these thoughts of him will help put me back in a good mood again.  

There isn't a moment that I am awake that Hobi isn't in my thoughts. Many nights he is there in my dreams, always out of reach just like in real life. So I'll stay with him as he stay with me, trust in him as he trust in me, and together we'll ride through every storm, waiting to see what the new dawn may bring.

~~~~~~~~~~

I take my painful memories and place them in a box; I put them there with photographs, rings and cufflinks. The box is their coffin and I set them to rest with the same reverence as a beloved one passed on. This separation that aches much like a funeral comes with tears and trauma no less than a real death and now that they have been buried, the wake comes next. It is the waking of my inner-self, the one with the power to heal and be the person I was always destined to be.

By daisy, December 8, 2016

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

‘’ … !’’ Yoongi being a changed man chased after a burglar who stole from an old lady and caught him so now the thief came back for revenge along with some friends of his and they ambushed him into a quiet corner and after having his handed to him they ran away.

‘’ AhUrg… ah damn it… I guess I can’t move or call for help … me it hurt, ! I am losing my vision,’’ Yoongi slide on the floor somehow sitting down with his legs apart his back leaning against the dirty wall and his hand clutching his sides.

‘’They really handed it to me… I guess I hurt my ribs since it hurts to breath ….or talk’’ He closes his eyes to try to breathe slowly

‘’ Mmmmh…’’ (A childish whiny sound)

Yoongi heard an inquisitive moan very up close to his face sounding almost like a child doing an aegyo

The am I hearing weird sounds?… really … I just need a quiet moment to concentrate and try to think of a way to get help before blacking out and now I am starting to hear strange sounds. Thought Yoongi

‘’MMmmmmmh…. Mmm? ….. Mmmm-mmmmh?’’ (Whiny sound like a child pouting)

Yoongi hears the sound again very clearly this time as if a cat is purring trying to talk to him until Yoongi felt a soft poke on his cheeks. His brows cringe irritated. He decided to open his eyes.

Facing him really up close, in fact the person squat in-between his legs gazing curiously at him with a familiar face from a very long time ago but also not long enough because he had went on an imaginary joy motorbike ride with him just yesterday.

Although the familiar boy isn’t in his usual orange garment and his brown wavy locks is now a blond shade of orange instead. There is no way Yoongi could be mistaken not especially while looking into those beautiful eyes and plump heart shaped pink lips and cotton soft cheeks. There is no way he wouldn’t recognise him.

The inquisitive boy continues to stare at him like seeing him for the first time and finding an interest in Yoongi. The younger continues to blink shyly and shift his head from side to side while making those whining noises with a shaking finger ready to poke as if Yoongi is some cute puppy who is too weak to do anything but also ready to pounce any second that the boy is unsure of whether to move any closer or just stare while fighting the urge to pick Yoongi the puppy up and help him. It made Yoongi smirk almost laughing but couldn’t due to the pain.

‘’Hobi,’’ he manages to squeeze out the name while smiling mouth close

The boy’s eyes grow big in shock about to pop out when he gasps with his mouth in an ‘o’ shape.

‘’ My angel … Hobi…’’ said Yoongi and this time he gave his gummy smile which melts the shocked expression away from the boy’s face replacing it with the brightest smile ever. Yoongi felt soo happy and relaxed that he soon gave way to the darkness that slowly gnawed at him.

 

 

 

~~~~~

‘’ Hoseok how many times have I told you not to pick up strange things from the street and bring them home huh? And why did you go out secretly by yourself again? This boy will be the death of me giving me such heart attack.’’ Said Jin who is Hoseok’s older brother

‘’It is not his fault it was mine hyung. I took him out for some ice-cream and shopping. I know that he isn’t allowed out without supervision but I just feel sorry for him that he has to stay indoors all the time so I thought since I am meeting some friends I could bring him along with me. Besides, the care taker Taehyung called in that he couldn’t come because he suddenly had a call from his lecturer at the university to introduce him to some famous up and coming music producer, which  he said is a once in a lifetime opportunity for him. There was just no other choice but for me to bring Hobi-hyung with me’’ said Jimin Hoseok’s younger brother feeling guilty

‘’ Don’t lie you just don’t want to miss out on your friends and thought ‘oh why don’t I just take Hoseok Hyung with me that way I get to meet my friends whom I have not seen for a while since we moved back from New York and use the excuse of showing Hobi around town that way I get to have fun rather than staying coped up at home’, You think I don’t know what you are truly thinking? …. Now look over there…. Thanks to the GPS I put on him, I was able to find him in an alleyway clinging to an injured unconscious man insisting I bring him back home with us saying-…’’

‘’I AM HIS ANGEL JIN HYUNG JUST LIKE I AM YOUR HOPE RIGHT CHIM-CHIM?’’ called out the sunny boy Hoseok cutting into what his Hyung was saying in the open kitchen while he is in the living room sitting on the floor next to the injured unconscious man lying on the long c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter