HOW YOONGI AND HOSEOK FIRST CROSS PATHS MANY YEARS BACK

My CounterPart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

HOW YOONGI AND HOSEOK FIRST CROSS PATHS MANY YEARS BACK

 

Little Hoseok spends his days as a live-in patient in the hospital due to the complications during his birth. However, he was a happy kid and liked to sneak out to explore the hospital grounds as soon as the adult took their eye of him. Of course, he was usually caught before he could get anywhere especially if his hospital room door was closed since he is way too small to open it by himself. He can’t even reach the door knob which seemed to dominate over his small form.

 

It was one of those rare days where he wasn’t attached to any IV machines and dressed in his cool clothes instead of the dull hospital gown. His parents were busy talking to his doctor and his elder brother who was supposed to keep an eye on him was busy on his phone. 

 

‘’It will only take a few seconds I just need to send this… ‘’Important document’’ through my phone mail to my best friend and project partner who needs it urgently hm lil’ bro? just play with your teddy for a little while then big brother will come join you ok Hoseokie?’’ said young Seokjin after taking one final look at his baby bro fiddling with the laces of his Timberland boots placing his favourite teddy right by him. 

 

Little Hoseokie not really paying attention, too busy with his boots laces that seem more interesting to him, so Seokjin took it as an opportunity to trade the new Super Mario game character he managed to acquire with his best friend.   

 

Seokjin stood with his back leaning against the door focused on his phone while the door was left open wide enough for the little guy to easily slip through without anybody knowing. 

A few seconds was enough for the little guy to go off wondering about the hospital without anyone knowing till he got lost completely.

 

The small child wandered through the large hospital building, head tilted upward to scan the faces of the giant adults that moved like shoals of fish from room to room. Every few steps he would stop and follow after them into a patient's room to another greeting them with a big smile. Some older patient found him so adorable they awed and oohed at him with love and care.

He was dressed in a dark green dungaree on top of a white shirt; a long sleeve oversized green varsity jacket on top left open, chubby cheeks, small face and small tiny body. He finished it off with a watermelon beanie and he topped it all off with tiny timberland boots to add to his swag baby look. 

 

The kid moved like his knees were just hinges, wobbling to and fro before falling on his padded bottom. Then he clapped like it was all part of the plan and rolled to his stomach to get up again. His actions were so innocent and prim especially his short attention span that made him look like he was in his own world. He was just too cute for this world. 

 

He giggles with a smile that light up the whole world playing and having fun with a few patients who noticed the inquisitive little guy wandering around laughing and enjoying himself so much that he lost track of time. 

 

The giggle was an auditory hug. His shy little giggles wended its way through the atmosphere enveloping even strangers in its tickling embrace. Even the most stoic, gloomy and depressed of the sick patients in some of the rooms stifled grins when they heard it. 

 

Beneath a sky that only promised icy rain and with a stressful day ahead that threatened to stretch into infinity before nightfall, that childish eruption of pure glee was the gift they didn't know they all needed.

 

But eventually the toddler had to leave them behind. 

After a while going on another adventure after the other, going from one patient room to another till he finally decided it was enough and set to return to his hyung and mummy and daddy.

Since he had been gone for way too long, his parents would be desperately searching for him. By now they would have already noticed his disappearance.  

 

Munching tirelessly and mindlessly on all the free sweets given to him toddler Hoseok made his way back to where he assumed leads to his parent's whereabouts. He indulged in those few snacks given to him by the many new friends he made during his little adventure, although his doctor had told him he wasn’t allowed to meaning he hadn't tasted many of them before so he relaxed, taking the time to ensure he finished them all before getting back.   

 

His little feet carrying him deeper and further from the right path where his hyung and parents were, probably going insane searching for their beloved missing baby boy wandering with wild open eyes and quivering jaws finally realising he had gone missing because his big bro failed to keep an eye on him. 

 

The toddler shuffled forwards, eyes getting wetter by the moment. 

 

No matter how far little Hoseokie ran, nor how fast, he couldn't find his way back, and he didn't know how to either. He'd thought he was running in the right direction, had been almost certain of it when he'd begun moving, but surely he should have been there in the arms of his parents but he wasn’t. He didn't want to risk changing direction and delving even deeper into the complex building, so he maintained his path, running and running, tripping constantly and then once he struggled to catch his breath he started to walk instead, all the while his fear was growing in his chest. 

 

He tripped countless time while running that he now staggered to his feet, looking back sorrowfully, his eyes on the verge of tearing up. 

 

However any child would have started to cry by now but little Hoseokie held back on his tears and tried to trace back his steps one last time with a sad pout. 

 

Underneath his clothes were big puffy pampers for his age that made his booty appear bigger than himself. His puffy little booty shaking from left to right cutely bringing a smile to those who noticed him walking off. 

 

He was so small soo short that hardly anyone noticed him although they might have felt a bright coloured chibby-sized hay fly pass their foot but by the time they turned to check they saw nothing. They then tilted their heads questioning themselves looking a little confused and eventually shrugging their shoulders blaming it on tiredness or over-imagination. 

 

Everyone around were giants compared to little Hoseokie and they terrified him hence why he was afraid to ask one of the adults towering over him for help. He was very scared, timid, and frightened of everything bigger than him. Time to time he stopped confused with which direction to pick when there appeared to be more than one in front of him; His actions so adorable.

 

Little Hobi continued his search to locate his family with baby swag focused ahead until he heard someone crying. It sounded like a child’s cry.

 

The little boy stood quite alone on the empty corridor looking left and right, holding himself in a manner that suggested he'd like his mother to just appear with open arm ready to embrace him. The small child wasn't focusing, eyes scanning without locking onto any one thing, almost like he was in a daydream. He shifted his weight from his left to his right and back again every few seconds as if thinking of moving and yet choosing to remain still. 

 

Suddenly, to little Hoseokie, the voice crying out was more interesting than finding his way back to his family. The little guy too curious he had no idea when he stopped tracing his way back to his hyung and instead started following the sound of a quiet cry that got louder the closer he got which was leading him to the stairs. 

 

Lucky for him the door was left a little ajar, enough space for baby Hobi to squeeze his tiny body through. 

 

Right by the fourth flight of stairs was a different small boy maybe a year or two older than little Hoseokie crying. The older boy’s trembling small tubby hands cupped carefully around a pretty bad scrapped knee crying. A nurse lady was trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter