Chapter Five

Dark Angels [ BTS x EXO fanfiction ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Neesha P.O.V

The three of us were on the rooftop. Kyungsoo was practicing his power with Baekhyun on his side, guiding him. He taught Kyungsoo a few basic spells and Kyungsoo mastered them in no time considering he is fast learner. Last night was a tough day thou, and fortunately we went through them safely. Both Mr. and Mrs. Park were sent to somewhere safe after their memory was erased by Baekhyun. Kyungsoo definitely love his foster parents as I could still remember how he growled over the one who touch his parents. Love is priceless.

I felt a sharp pain in my chest as my breaths hitched and I was breathless for a moment. I turned my body away from their vision before my eyes closed abruptly as I clutched my chest. I clenched my fist as I tried to ease the pain away. Fortunately, the pain did fade away. I stabilized myself and made sure that the boys did not saw me just now.

I looked at them and smiled unconsciously at them, bickering over small things and soon their laughs filled the empty air. They had become closer despite they only knew each other few days ago.

"What are you smiling to, Neesha?" Baekhyun inquired as he peered over me.

"Nothing." I answered briefly without looking at them then I plopped myself on the bench. I leaned on my back and close my eyes pretending to sleep.

“I hardly find her smile thou" I could felt that Kyungsoo was pouting beside Baekhyun."Yeah, I know." The latter said soundlessly to Kyungsoo. I moved my body a little so that they could not see my face as I faced on the opposite side.

Baekhyun knew that the day they took my parents' life, they also took mine. Ever since the day, I vowed to revenge for my parents. I closed my eyelids as the memory where my journey as one of the guardian angels started to linger in my thought for a moment.

Initially, the Elders did not trust me enough to appoint me as guardian angel because I was too young and there is no female guardian angel. Fortunately, the Elders gave me the chance to be ones if I could pass their test in three months later. I started to train myself and learnt all the combat and fighting skills. Three months later, I passed the test successfully and became the youngest female guardian angel.

The tap on my shoulder had me stirred from my thought. Kyungsoo put on a small smile and grabbed my arm as he dragged me to the class. A small chuckle escaped from his lip as I was frowning with his sudden action. Baekhyun walked few steps behind us with both his hand in his pocket.

"A little leisure won’t hurt" Kyungsoo uttered as he kept dragging me downstairs. As we were on the last step of stair, Baekhyun came in front me and closed the gap between us. His pale face so close with mine, close enough that I could feel our lips nearly touch. I just turned my head away from him. I could feel his eyes tore into mine just now as his lips formed into a smirk. A tease full smirks. He then brought us to somewhere using his teleportation after.

In no time we landed on our hardly. I could feel the grass under my palms as I was propped myself on my arms. I looked the familiar place around us. They brought me to the green house which isolated far from the cafeteria and other school buildings. I breathed in the scents as I closed my eyes briefly. I love the fresh fragrances. The nature scents of flowers and grass refreshed my sense.

"Feels better?" Baek uttered quietly beside me. I nodded at his inquiry as a small smile made its way onto my face. He then held my head and put them on his shoulder with care as if I would break here and there. He'll never change.

Kyungsoo on the other hand was napping as he had both his arm under his head. He looked so peaceful and relaxing. All the practices and training must be hard and exhausted for him.

"Have a rest." Baek whispered as he started to hum some random lullaby

.

************************************

Author P.O.V

The three of them was chatting and threw jokes among themselves as they were walking home. The three of them were walking on the path where the people seldom use. That the only place where they could be themselves, keeping away themselves from their mask even for a brief moment. The presence of Kyungsoo truly had made the life of the two much merrier. He might seem shy at first, but he is kind and jokes a lot with Baekhyun.

Neesha reached for the door knob and opened the door. She walked directly into her room as the two boys entered the kitchen, still chatting with each other.

Neesha plopped herself on her bed as she stared on the ceiling before her. Her hand traced the pendant that s around her neck as she wondered what happened to her. She then entered the bathroom and went in front of the mirror. She looked at her reflection and traced her fingers on it.

I look fine. I am fine. Nothing is wrong with me ... right? She thought to herself as she sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter