Chapter Four

Dark Angels [ BTS x EXO fanfiction ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                    

IN THE SCHOOL

Neesha P.O.V

We walked to school as usual, not as a pair but as in three persons. The journey to school was silence and calm, each of us did not bothered to utter words. Silence, and we enjoyed the silence surround us. As we walked along the roadside with leisurely pace, I could feel someone was following us from behind.

I stopped for a sec and took a glances behind me. There is definitely someone following us.

Neesha, there's someone trailed after us. He peered me as he kept his straight face as if there is nothing happened.

I know Baek.

We started to quicken our pace and luckily the school gate just right before us. The students stared and whispered among themselves as usual as we walked into the hallway. I could see that Kyungsoo felt awkward and became stiff as we became the sole attention.

Relax Kyungsoo. You'll get used to this. Just ignore them, kay? I nodded at him briefly before taking out my stuffs from my locker and joined the lesson for the day.

***************************

RECESS

"Baek, I want to go to the washroom first. You guys can go without me. I'll be there." I told them as I arose from my seat. Before I left the classroom, I turned to Kyungsoo and send telepathy only to him.

You'll be okay right? Stay with Baek! You still couldn't protect yourself for the time being. Then I rushed to the washroom leaving them by themselves.

After I've finished with my bussiness, on my way to the rooftop,  I could felt the familiar presence of Uranian. It became stronger as I walked few steps forward. I started to roam in the cafeteria in the midst of students as the presence of the Uranian just now kept bothering me.

"Neesha!" Baekhyun then grasped my arm, stopping me. I stood there solidly, trying to gain my focus back. Baekhyun held my face and tilted it up a little as he gazed into eyes. 

Is there something wrong?

I shook my head briefly as tears threatened to escape from my eyes. "Lets go." I grabed his hand as I dragged him out of the cafeteria.

I could not help but to wonder, what happened just now. A familiar presence of Uranian. I could feel it. It can't be him.

**************************

Baekhyun P.O.V

The three of us went to Park residence as soon as we done with school. We changed into our casual clothes and went there straightly. Kyungsoo thou, nervous as he contemplated how he will face their parent after knowing the real facts.

"Hey, relax. Just be yourself, act normal. Spend your last time with them. I know you love them." I reassured him after giving a pat on his shoulder.

He went inside and closed the door as both Neesha and I waited at the outside. I leaned my back on the wall of the house as Neesha doing the same thing beside me. I shifted my head so that she was in vision. She was stared blankly toward her feet, spacing out.
"Something must be bothered you right now Neesha." I uttered as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter