Chapter Two : The First Noble

Dark Angels [ BTS x EXO fanfiction ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                   

Neesha P.O.V

I was hiding behind the big tree as I observed the boy before me. Baekhyun was on the other tree not far from mine. I was wearing black hoodie and a tracksuit.

The Elders had sent us the first noble's location and asked us to observed and protect him before he regained his memory. Both Baekhyun and I was on the tree across his room. I could see him from my hiding spot.

As he put his sling bag on his study desk, he went out from his room. This is the chance to slip into his room and get his informations as much as he can. I turned my direction to Baekhyun and he got my signal.

I scooted over to the end of the branch and jump over to the verandah of the room before me, Baekhyun followed after me. I checked out the room once again before I grabbed Baekhyun's arm and go through the glass door infront of me without opened them. Baekhyun lit up the light on his forefinger as the room was dark. We walked quitely as we rummaged through his things.

"Baek, could you?" I asked him as I was skimming over his books.

Baekhyun obeyed and started to use his other power. He closed his eyelids and reopened them again revealing his white eyes. He scanned all over the room and found it.

"He is one of the nobles." He uttered as he held out the pitch black octagon shaped pendant.

"Great. Put it back. At least we know he is the right one" I told him as I continued to dig through his stuffs.

I found his diary a moment later and flipped them open.

Park Kyungsoo

"Neesha, someone is coming! Quick!" Baekhyun urged me to move faster as he detected someone was coming.

I took the diary with me and move my right hand swiftly before uttered some spell. The scatered things on the floor went back to its original places and in a moment all the mess was tidied up. The room was in its initial condition. The door then opened abruptly and revealing the boy. Park Kyungsoo. No, Do Kyungsoo.

Fortunately, I have grabbed Baekhyun's arm and made us invisible at the moment the door was opened. The boy examined his room intently as if he felt suspicious before he exited his room. I made ourselves visible again and let out a relief sighs.

"Lets go home"

***************************************

The next morning, I walked to the school as usual but alot earlier. Baekhyun and I waited for the boy at one of the 24 hours convenience store not far from his house.

After a good 15 minutes of waiting, he appear in front of us as he was walking with his headphone on.

"Guess that he also has the same habit with you, Neesha." Baekhyun teased me as he smirked teasefully at me.

I just rolled my eyes before pinched his arm hardly. He yelped soundlessly and rubbed his arm. I went after the boy as I walked behind him, like a stalker.

Whatever, I just do my duty. Baekhyun caught up after me as he walked beside me and smiled at me before wore the usual intimidated look on his face.

As we reached the school gate, we followed him upclose. I had learned that he is in different class from us, he adopted by Park family who got no child at all. He was adopted at the age of five years old and luckily, he raised by a good family.

We followed him untill we arrived at the hallway while Kyungsoo took some stuffs and books from his locker and entered his class before sat in his seat.

"Baek, had you sort things out?" I blurted as my eyes still trailed off him.

Kyungsoo seem spaced out as he stared blankly at the blackboard before him. His left hand on his chin while his other hand on the table was playing with his pen.

"Yeah, I've done it." He said as he took out his books from the locker.

"Good"

I dragged him to Kyungsoo's class. I mean it's our class now. As we marched toward our seats, I could heard the girls squealed at Baekhyun here and there and he just ignored them as usu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter